(FOUND LOCALLY)Looking for a Lippert 1621 Pin Box (Used or Cheap)

We are in the process of removing the current pin box that someone converted to gooseneck and we are wanting to go back to a standard long style lippert 1621. Anyone have one laying around that they replaced with an upgraded pin box? Thanks. Jeremy

Edited by txdslshop

• 1 year later...

Jeremy,

I am replacing my Mor/Ryde RPB 72-770. This has a sliding pin to GREATLY reduce chucking. With the Mor/ryde modle number you can get the bolt pattern to see if it matches your existing pin bos. If this may work, feel free to contact me. E-mail will be best sent to yahoo account,  tiredwithjunk at yahoo. I hope you understand the email account.

• 2 weeks later...

HI Jeremy

Google "Bontragers RV Salvage" all new stuff. There in White Pigeon, MI. They do ship and there open on Sunday but closed Saturday's.. I would suggest Googling them for there phone #, They don't have the best web site to shop. They have everything to build your own RV from trailer frames to nuts an bolts, you name it they have it.

roadfitter

• 4 months later...