Big Blue is on the Block

jdsevigny

Hi all - I've been absent for quite a while, and the reasons for that are the same as why I am selling my rig. I went back to work (got an offer I couldn't refuse) and I am traveling a ton now but on a plane. I also got divorced and the new special gal in my life isn't much of a road warrior. Things change.

I hope you'll give Big Blue a look in the for sale section. It's a good solid truck and you can get it for pennies on the dollar for what I have paid to make it what it is. 2L trucks built the bed and redid the interior and JW Morgan selected the truck for me and has assisted with various projects on it as well.

For those of you I met at previous Rally's - Hello again and I hope our paths cross sometime again.

Thanks

Jay - aka Bluenoser

Rocky, Bill, Carl,

So nice to hear from you! Just to set you all at ease, things are actually wonderful in my life…. but just very busy and this HDT set-up doesn't really have a place in my current world. I actually lived in my Travel Supreme for 2 years and LOVED it. But it was stationary in a long-term campground and I would take Big Blue out for drives just to keep everything working and charged up. I sold my farm and now have NO place for toys, even if I had the time to use them which I don't. It is a good truck and should be used in the way it was envisioned. Boy do I like that generator….

Perhaps I'll have a chance to swing through a rally again (like my first one, with no rig…). I would like to see you all again!

Cheers.

Archived