Sold.......New Horizons Custom 2006 Toy Hauler (Motormover) For Sale

SOLD.......2006 New Horizons Custom Built 5th Wheel Toy hauler (Motormover)

Garage Kept - Clean - One Owner - Loaded

"Take It All With You"

Check Out This Link For Pictures, Specs and Contact Info:

http://www.rvt.com/New-Horizons-MotoMover-F45TYTSS-2006-Chuckey-TN-IDs6848568-UX187106

After You Check Out This Online RVT.com Ad You Can Also Click On "View Sellers Truck Ad" To See A 2007 Freightliner M2-112 That Is Also For Sale. Or You Can Click On This Link Which Will Also Take You There.

http://www.rvt.com/Freightliner-M2112-2007-Chuckey-TN-ID6848577-UX187106

Thanks For Taking The Time To Read This Post - Safe Travels

Edited by wingerbk

From the photos (and it just may be the angle of the photos), it looks like your axles are too far forward. When a "toy" is in the garage, it would appear that the the "toy" would lighten the pin weight, even more.

What is the distance from the center of your center axle to the hitch pin?

What is the hitch pin weight?

Edited by Jim Dromi

Hi Jim,

I read your public comments in this forum that you posted regarding our Toy Hauler that is For Sale. As I mentioned in the RVT Ad link, our rig was a custom build by New Horizons. I'm sure with your experience as a major contributor to this forum; you are familiar with their reputation as a top notch 5th Wheel builder. They design 100% of their units from top to bottom. They are solid and built to last. All the chassis are built on site and designed for what they will be part of. Weight distribution, location of storage tanks, axle locations and pin weight are all a part of the design. A ton of planning went into our Toy Hauler and I was present for most of the build. Pin weight was never ever an issue.

With that said, I assure you with the garage section loaded with toys or with one big toy, the pin weight remains in the sweet spot as a percent to GVWR or UVW, however you want to measure it. Oh, and It follows our M2-112 like a dream.

I would be more than happy to share printed, professional, weight reports that include pin weight with any serious, qualified buyer. Safety is foremost for my wife and me and we have had our unit weighed several times.

Peace & good winds to you,

Wingerbk

Hi Jim,

I read your public comments in this forum that you posted regarding our Toy Hauler that is For Sale. As I mentioned in the RVT Ad link, our rig was a custom build by New Horizons. I'm sure with your experience as a major contributor to this forum; you are familiar with their reputation as a top notch 5th Wheel builder. They design 100% of their units from top to bottom. They are solid and built to last. All the chassis are built on site and designed for what they will be part of. Weight distribution, location of storage tanks, axle locations and pin weight are all a part of the design. A ton of planning went into our Toy Hauler and I was present for most of the build. Pin weight was never ever an issue.

With that said, I assure you with the garage section loaded with toys or with one big toy, the pin weight remains in the sweet spot as a percent to GVWR or UVW, however you want to measure it. Oh, and It follows our M2-112 like a dream.

I would be more than happy to share printed, professional, weight reports that include pin weight with any serious, qualified buyer. Safety is foremost for my wife and me and we have had our unit weighed several times.

Peace & good winds to you,

Wingerbk

My "public comments" were an observation of the information that you posted on a public forum. Additionally, my "comments" were not comments but were questions. Hopefully, you were not offended by my questions. If you were offended, I meant you no offense. New Horizons makes top quality RV. There is no doubt about that.