Amazon's increasing use of USPS

docj

docj,

We have never had a problem using an RV park address. We usually call the RV park to make sure it is OK with them and that they will accept the package. Never had a problem if we were coming into the park or staying there. We have used RVpark address probably 100 times when we are on the road. 99% of the RV parks don't have a problem with it so I think something else was going on when you were told you cant use an RV park address.

I must have a dozen address currently on my Amazon account that I have shipped to in the past 6-8 months. Same with my Express-Scripts. I get a med that is alwys shipped overnight to me, never had a problem with any address I gave them.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

docj,

We have never had a problem using an RV park address. We usually call the RV park to make sure it is OK with them and that they will accept the package. Never had a problem if we were coming into the park or staying there. We have used RVpark address probably 100 times when we are on the road. 99% of the RV parks don't have a problem with it so I think something else was going on when you were told you cant use an RV park address.

I must have a dozen address currently on my Amazon account that I have shipped to in the past 6-8 months. Same with my Express-Scripts. I get a med that is alwys shipped overnight to me, never had a problem with any address I gave them.

You misunderstood my last question. It wasn't about using the park address for the delivery; it was with respect to using a park address with UPS MyChoice. My experience has been that MyChoice won't accept commercial addresses so, for example, I couldn't use it all winter for packages coming to me at our winter RV park.

Sandie & Joel

2000 40' Beaver Patriot Thunder Princeton--425 HP/1550 ft-lbs CAT C-12
2014 Honda CR-V AWD EX-L with ReadyBrute tow bar/brake system
WiFiRanger Ambassador
Follow our adventures on Facebook at Weiss Travels

Archived