Looking To Buy Property With Well & Septic, TX

Hi Y'all-

We're looking to buy 1/2 to 5 acres with a well & septic system located around the Conroe, Lake Livingston, Houston or Brownsville, TX areas. Lots in rv parks or campgrounds with home owners associations or with deed restrictions don't interest us. We have cash & don't need financing. Send email to jc_hixon@juno.com or call Jim at 330-526-8898. Thanks

I live on a small ranch about 36 miles NNE of Houston. It is more or less what you are looking for.

It is not for sale and I have two of my kids and their families who live on it. I am going to retire on September 1st

and head out in my fiver. I would worry about my little ranch if I didn't have family living there. There is a crime problem

in rural areas around here. If you are going to leave things on the property while you are gone, I would be careful.

They may be gone or damaged when you return? The children of the people who live around me are a lot of the problem.

My ranch is in a very rural area and if you called law enforcement it will take 45 minutes for then to get there. Good Luck

This category is for RV Sites, Lots & membership that are FOR SALE.

You stated you are NOT looking for RV lots in campgrounds or with HOA's, etc you should might explore the rest of the categories within the RV marketplace where you can post what you are looking for. I'm not sure if there is a category for people wanting to buy land in this forum but you might check on Realtors.com which would have more relevant listings.

We had friends many years ago that had land in the Kerrville area...outside city limits so there were no subdivisions with Covenants & Bylaws. They put in an RV pad & full hookups & lived there for many years. They found the property through realtors.

Archived