Last ECR Update

SuiteSuccess

Latest update shows 57 attendees. This nearly doubles last year's total which shows the interest folks are having in HDTs. Know of one person who is already at Crossville and few more who will be arriving this week so the pre-rally rally will begin. Want to thank everyone that pre registered, made our job easier. We have some good speakers and events and hope it fulfills everyone's expectations. If you still wish to register please do not mail to me as we will be leaving soon after tying up some loose ends and I will not receive it. Safe travels to all and see you soon.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wanted to add that I was contacted by an attendee who had mailed his registration but I never received. I have tried to email each registrant as I received their form. If you sent your registration and I have not emailed you or if the check has not been cashed, please notify me at ecrcarl@gmail.com. You can still attend the rally, we will just register you on Saturday or arrival. If you mailed a check may want to stop payment. I will return any emails within one to two days.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Carl, I do not recall seeing an email from you with a confirmation. I am out if town an no easy way to see if our check was cashed. I will send you an email in case you are not checking the forum. We had also sent a T-shirt order too.

Dave

2005 Freightliner Century S/T, Singled, Air ride ET Jr. hitch
2019 46'+ Dune Sport Man Cave custom 5th wheel toy hauler
Owner of the 1978 Custom Van "Star Dreamer" which might be seen at a local car show near you!

Check out http://www.hhrvresource.com/

for much more info on HDT's.

Dave,

Got yours. All is well.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

No problem Ralf, they are $5,000 apiece :)

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

Soooo, What ya buying with that extra 100K? :rolleyes:

New truck- $185k with all options....so...

Shhhh! Remember he's Canadian. He might not figure it out. (You know I'm kidding Ralf).

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

Hi Folks, We will be set up on the way into the sites. Please call from office and we can be ready! 3522126803

Send PM if more info needed. Thanks.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there! Safe travels!

Bill and Joan and 3 Collie pups

2001 Volvo VNL 770 "The Doghouse" Singled short, "ET" hItch VED12 465HP Gen 1 Autoshift 3.58 ratio  2005 Mobile Suite 38RL3  2011 Smart Passion loaded piggybacK

Weigh-It Portable RV Scales http://www.weighitrv.com/

Moving RALLY check in time up from 1:00 pm to start at 10:00 am. If you arrive before Saturday stop by and we will check in early. Everyone drive safely.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

Shhhh! Remember he's Canadian. He might not figure it out. (You know I'm kidding Ralf).

Dang it all $185k times 40% exchange on the dollar x 13% sales tax x some type of import tax to Canada.... Now should I do the old math or the new..they still do the new math right?...Well all I know is it makes my bank account cry!!!...So hey I will take a few of those tickets as well LOL

Road Warrior 420. That's great news. Mary and I were planning on heading up to Nacarato Volvo after the rally to look at their 730's. Saves us a trip.

We can't get to the rally on Sat but will be there ASAP and look forward to talking to you about your 730 and your buying experience with Nacarato.

Our plan is to go the "730" route and any insight you have will be appreciated.

Mary and I are really excited about meeting and visiting with as many HDT'rs as we can and want to thank you all for being so generous with your time and knowledge.

Everyone drive safe and enjoy every moment.

C:\Users\ST\Desktop\RV Truck Combo\Cleaned up rig small.jpg

We are trying to head out Wednesday evening, but we will not be arriving till Saturday as we have a few stops along the way and a long drive. Have a safe drive everyone.

Dave

2005 Freightliner Century S/T, Singled, Air ride ET Jr. hitch
2019 46'+ Dune Sport Man Cave custom 5th wheel toy hauler
Owner of the 1978 Custom Van "Star Dreamer" which might be seen at a local car show near you!

Check out http://www.hhrvresource.com/

for much more info on HDT's.

Five trucks already here. Still chilly at night but days beautiful. Drive safely.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

Enjoy Atlanta tomorrow!

Yes indeed. One of those things on I-75 one has to endure.

Bill and Joan and 3 Collie pups

2001 Volvo VNL 770 "The Doghouse" Singled short, "ET" hItch VED12 465HP Gen 1 Autoshift 3.58 ratio  2005 Mobile Suite 38RL3  2011 Smart Passion loaded piggybacK

Weigh-It Portable RV Scales http://www.weighitrv.com/

Archived