New 3D project (only marginally related to HDTs)

phoenix2013

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PT is brutal but we "hoofed" 100 feet + today.

The new Borg stuff works great it's the rest of the carcass that is giving me grief.

Henry.........recall, Old Goats are Tough "animals".........you'll come back "kicking".........

Drive on..........(Keep those joints......limber)

97 Freightshaker Century Cummins M11-370 / 1350 /10 spd / 3:08 /tandem/ 20ft Garage/ 30 ft Curtis Dune toybox with a removable horse-haul-module to transport Dolly-The-Painthorse to horse camps and trail heads all over the Western U S

Didn't realize that all the things I did to avoid pain (sleeping in the recliner, riding wheeled stools to build hitches, etc) are kicking my butt now by shrinking all the muscles and tendons.

Also didn't know that PT techs have no mercy.

Will try the trick on the bike with toes down.

I told my orthopedic surgeon I did NOT want pt. I can do what they do. I have some issues due to the radiation. It affects the muscles. I gain increased strength and flexion every day. I drove the truck last week to the dumpster and back. Had to get rid of a bunch of trash after repairing tank and exhaust. I don't anticipate any problems with a truck only trip to Texas middle of next month. Hopefully the DW will take her test for her learners permit and share the driving. Co time getting better. We need your expertise.

Ron C.

2013 Dynamax Trilogy 3850 D3

2000 Kenworth T2000 Optimus Prime

Keep at it Henry, it will improve in time, you did not give up on the install of my hitch so this should be a breeze for you!!!

2017 River Stone Legacy 38MB

2001 T2000 Kenworth

2009 Smart Passion

ET Junior hitch

Ah, the Jazz Scene!!

Just went to the 2nd annual Asian Heritage Jazz Festival. We know the producer and it was a great experience being able to see up and coming jazz artists as well as experienced artists. 20 years old to 86 years old. What an experience!! I enjoy supporting an American Art form.

Marcel

New Borg under construction!

DSC_0101.JPG

Those Conformis knees are something else! 8 days since the second one was done (left one) and we are walking! No pain whatsoever in the knees. There is pain streching the muscles and tendons that shrunk before the operation but that is to be expected. Surgeon (and Conformis) also eliminated the bowlegged cowboy look.

LOOKING GOOD!!! Absolutely great to hear things are going well! Just wonder how long it will take you to hit the right pedal on the organ, now that they have reshaped the pedal pushers??? :o Oh well its JAZZ...nobody knows if its not the right note, right??? :rolleyes::angry:

No camper at present.

Way too many farm machines to maintain.

To all of my friends, acquaintances and folks I haven't (yet) met.

I want to express my sincere appreciation for your concern, advice and wishes for speedy recovery, There were few tough and dark days after the procedures in the last two weeks and reading your comments on my tablet were certainly helpful and something I looked forward to. The week of physical therapy and seeing the challenges that others were facing also made me reflect on the fact how lucky I am to have the body that seems to cooperate in a manner that it does, the procedure and a surgeon that I found and frankly that it was ONLY the knees.

Again, sincere THANK YOU.

New Borg under construction!

DSC_0101.JPG

Surgeon (and Conformis) also eliminated the bowlegged cowboy look.

Ok Henry, I'll buy that the bowlegs might be fixed but..........from the shoulders up you still have that grin of a cowboy with some old-goat and maybe a touch of "Clint Eastwood / Dirty Harry" .............

Glad Your up and........"kicking"......

Drive on..........(Parts that fit are.....great)

97 Freightshaker Century Cummins M11-370 / 1350 /10 spd / 3:08 /tandem/ 20ft Garage/ 30 ft Curtis Dune toybox with a removable horse-haul-module to transport Dolly-The-Painthorse to horse camps and trail heads all over the Western U S

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

The originals, swollen, full of fluid and synovial nodules ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rheumatoid_nodule )

Knees%2B1.JPG

Hello Carl! You anesthesia guys are tops. The way you put us under is pure mastery, hear nothing, see nothing, feel nothing, pure la-la land. I can see why the rockers like that stuff.

Lala%2Bland%2B2.JPG

The day after the first one was miserable (after the knee block wore off), contemplated not doing the second one, but the third day was OK. So I said I'm going for the second one, bring on that anesthesia! (By the way, the day after the second one was miserable too.)

The result, nice and thin and straight.

Knees%2B1a.JPG

We celebrated the "big reveal" in proper New England style (in Florida). Port St. Lucie has a New England Fish Market and restaurant which can take care of lonely (not) ex New Englanders

Lobsters%2B1.JPG

We had dinner for two with lobsters, mussels, clams, corn, red potatoes, drawn butter and bibs. My hundred years old mother in law opted for a lobster roll.

Archived