Bumper Pull Hitches-Help Please!

SuiteSuccess

Send me a email at Mmcdan3189@aol.com And via return email I will send you back my live data spreadsheet and that way you can simply weigh the Ex & trailer and input the data with the measured wheel bases and hitch point and then move your cargo loads around and the hitch updates live as you input your cargo loads to different locations ......very simple and it ENDS the thumb in the air wild a$$ guess game that's never even close...... The best results are gained when you weigh each tire position and the consider the heaviest weights in your total computed figures on the spreadsheet to make sure all tires and axles are loaded within limits.

Drive on.............(Real numbers are.........real)

97 Freightshaker Century Cummins M11-370 / 1350 /10 spd / 3:08 /tandem/ 20ft Garage/ 30 ft Curtis Dune toybox with a removable horse-haul-module to transport Dolly-The-Painthorse to horse camps and trail heads all over the Western U S

Send me a email at Mmcdan3189@aol.com And via return email I will send you back my live data spreadsheet and that way you can simply weigh the Ex & trailer and input the data with the measured wheel bases and hitch point and then move your cargo loads around and the hitch updates live as you input your cargo loads to different locations ......very simple and it ENDS the thumb in the air wild a$$ guess game that's never even close...... The best results are gained when you weigh each tire position and the consider the heaviest weights in your total computed figures on the spreadsheet to make sure all tires and axles are loaded within limits.

Drive on.............(Real numbers are.........real)

Thanks will do.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Carl,

We had a somewhat similar situation a few years ago. When we bought our first 5er, the one that looked like a horse trailer, we "retired" our old pop-up. It was a 1977 Apache, heavy for it's size, and pretty much used up.

Our daughters thought it would be nice if they could use it to take their own families camping, as we had in our early days of parenting. Susan and I had a sit-down talk, that resulted in my joining the Apache forum and running an ad for "Free to a Good Home". Two hours later, our problems were solved. I don't have to do the maintenance on TWO campers, rescue a bunch of kids 100 miles from home on Sunday afternoon, or fix whatever they "borrowed".

Now we take our rig, which sleeps two, and rent them a cabin. Way cheaper in the long run.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

Archived