Will Windows eliminate support ?

travelinbob

That's why I did not do the W 10 upgrade, by the time support for 8.1 terminates, my computers will be (if still working)12 years old. That's long-past the regular lifespan of a computer these days. I know and like 8.1, I'll learn W10 when the time comes to replace my computers__If I'm still alive and able to function.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

their

Why people are still using windows, I'll never know.

Want a tip, don't buy thier stock.

Because most Windows installations have spell checker.

Please click for Emails instead of PM
Mark & Dale
Joey - 2016 Bounder 33C Tige - 2006 40' Travel Supreme
Sparky III - 2021 Mustang Mach-e, off the the Road since 2019
Useful HDT Truck, Trailer, and Full-timing Info at
www.dmbruss.com

Why people are still using windows, I'll never know.

Want a tip, don't buy thier stock.

It's called "personal choice", exactly like you do.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

support for Versions of Windows all have a designated end of support date. Win 7 support ends approx 2020. at that point most pc's on market an in homes would most likely be at there own end of life.

2000 Itasca Horizon DP (Got Total During Irma). 

Vice President of Charlotte County Defenders LE MC

http://charlotte.defenderslemc.com/

It's the same old story. I can't get support for my Commodore systems, and I can't get updates for my Berkeley Software titles. My Geoworks desktops were better than Windows 1.0 by far. My Palm Pilot won't sync with any Windows past XP. Windows doesn't support full DOS for Wordstar except with emulations and VMs.

They come out with new cars every year. I can'r find Sen Sen anywhere. :rolleyes:

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

I was trying to find a new Yugo!!! I just was endeared to my old Yugo so much!! Now that Fiat has made a comeback might just try one of them! Hope they are better than the ones made in the 1960's and 1970"s! LOL! :P:P I know I'm off topic; but feeling humorous today! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

:) Living Life One Day At A Time!

Let me know if you find them. I am looking for some electrical parts for my Norton 850 Commandos and AMC PacerX too. I remember the Fiat X19 and its weekly problems vicariously through others who owned them. At that time I owned 1964 MG Midget MKII with fiberglass side drapes instead of windows, and only had to clean all the Lucas Electric connections and contacts throughout the entire electrical system weekly and it ran fine.

:lol:;)

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

Derek, many years ago my neighbor had one of those. If it was a humid day it would not start easily, if it was raining he stayed home.

Archived