Found-Wanted Garmin RV760 GPS

SWharton

Interested in the Garmin RV760 GPS without a backup camera.

Check on eBay and Amazon..... Also do an internet search for any place that might carry these items. CW is almost always the most expensive route. The twist on valve makes leaky valves a non issue! Wouldn't have a rig without one. Dennis

I have a garmin and would exchange for a Rand McNally of equal value, PM me if interested. I will link my previous post soon.

Rod

the Garmin model is the dezl 760. It is not the "RV" version so it doesn't have the RV Parks your Rand McNally may have. It is loaded with the latest 2015 maps from Garmin.

Sorry, I don't have the RM and I really want the Rv model. Not for campgrounds but for low bridges and an audio speed alert. I have apps on my phone for this but they stop for random reasons and don't tell me they stopped.

The Dezl has both the low bridge and audio speed alert. I think the only difference is an add on "Good Sam" camping guide for the RV unit. To me everything else was there. I just think I liked the RM better, except for the lifespan issue I had.

Rod

• 2 months later...

Archived