Fabrication Disease

bmzero

Apparently the voting application lets you vote once daily. Geez. That puts all the builders in a bad spot.

I'm appreciative of the time you guys spent already with voting. If you get bored and want to vote again, apparently it will let you.

http://rzr.mn/WURsQt

"Willy Mammoth" - Volvo 730, Sold

Heartland Cyclone 4000 Toy Hauler
T-Minus 26 years and counting to being a full timer.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zero.....

OK here is the deal........of course if you are getting .....VOTES...... you WILL need a campaign manager and of course a FINANCE Manager ( and a few bag-men) and then of course a BUSS and a couple of leased Jets and depending on your hair you will likely need a hairdresser......

Now perhaps I might be willing to run your PAC (thats where the real $$$ is).......

Gotta go now ......it's time to vote ....again,,,,,,

Drive on......( let me count your .......votes)

97 Freightshaker Century Cummins M11-370 / 1350 /10 spd / 3:08 /tandem/ 20ft Garage/ 30 ft Curtis Dune toybox with a removable horse-haul-module to transport Dolly-The-Painthorse to horse camps and trail heads all over the Western U S

Zero.....

OK here is the deal........of course if you are getting .....VOTES...... you WILL need a campaign manager and of course a FINANCE Manager ( and a few bag-men) and then of course a BUSS and a couple of leased Jets and depending on your hair you will likely need a hairdresser......

Now perhaps I might be willing to run your PAC (thats where the real $$$ is).......

Gotta go now ......it's time to vote ....again,,,,,,

Drive on......( let me count your .......votes)

Ha ha. I have never thought about having my own PAC, but maybe you're onto something.

I can say one thing for sure, when I do get elected to office you can bet the laws will change for non-commercial HDT's!!!!

Zero.....

You got nothing to hide........in your hair-do....

You got my vote........again....

Drive on........(Vote for Z.......is for the real deal)

97 Freightshaker Century Cummins M11-370 / 1350 /10 spd / 3:08 /tandem/ 20ft Garage/ 30 ft Curtis Dune toybox with a removable horse-haul-module to transport Dolly-The-Painthorse to horse camps and trail heads all over the Western U S

Brit,

Are you planning to bring this cool looking machine to the 2016 ECR ? It would be nice to see this machine up close and personal.

Hope to see you in April,

Al

2012 Volvo VNL 630 w/ I-Shift; D13 engine; " Veeger "
  Redwood, model 3401R ; 5th Wheel Trailer, " Dead Wood "
    2006 Smart Car " Killer Frog "

So, which is "the other forum" ?

Oh, and voted.

And, this will fit in my toy hauler garage. Just so you know. :rolleyes:

www.Pirate4x4.com is the other forum we're talking about.

Thanks for voting. It looks like they're allowing voting from everyone once a day. It looks like this is turning into a popularity contest instead of a build contest.

We will be selling the cage and a fiberglass version of the top. I added a newsletter to http://www.expeditionutv.com. I'll be sending out product updates through that.

Brit,

Are you planning to bring this cool looking machine to the 2016 ECR ? It would be nice to see this machine up close and personal.

Hope to see you in April,

Al

Maybe so, Al, but only if I win. If I don't win the vote, it goes back to Polaris.

I looked at the vote tally yesterday, and it was at about 242. Now it's at 29 after I added my daily vote, but the next closest is now 16. I had to go to page 2 of the entries to find your rig.

Doug
Frequent "lurker"
Occasional poster
First step towards the RV setup complete: 1 smart car

They did reset. It turns out that they had it setup to allow everyone to vote new each day. That wasn't how it was supposed to be run. I voiced my concern about me having to ask everyone to vote every day. I didn't like continually asking everyone to reaffirm their choice. All of the other builders in the competition agreed, so they changed it to allow only one vote per Facebook user, but that meant they had to restart the voting.

That's the fair way to do it. I'm not happy about losing that many votes, but it's a month long competition. Hopefully it'll work out.

Thanks again for voting.

I voted again under the new tally. You are just about double the next closest vote getter. Good luck.

On edit: I also signed up for the newsletter about the project.

2000 Kenworth T2000 w/ Cummins N14 and autoshift
2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2022 DRV Full House MX450 with customized floor plan
2018 Polaris RZR Turbo S (fits in the garage)
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)
My First Solar Install Thread
My Second Solar Install Thread & Photos and Documents Related to the build
My MX450's solar, battery and inverter system - my biggest system yet!

chadheiser.com      West Coast HDT Rally Website

event.png    

AZCACOIDIAKSMNMOMTNENVNMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYxlg.jpg

I also re-voted. Good luck on this. I like that machine a lot....

Jack & Danielle Mayer #60376 Lifetime Member
Living on the road since 2000

PLEASE no PM's. Email me. jackdanmayer AT gmail
2016 DRV Houston 44' 5er (we still have it)
2022 New Horizons 43' 5er
2016 Itasca 27N 28' motorhome 
2019 Volvo 860, D13 455/1850, 236" wb, I-Shift, battery-based APU
No truck at the moment - we use one of our demo units
2016 smart Passion, piggyback on the truck
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
See our website for info on New Horizons 5th wheels, HDTs as tow vehicles, communications on the road, and use of solar power
www.jackdanmayer.com
Principal in RVH Lifestyles. RVH-Lifestyles.com

Another vote for ya!

Tired of all the poser/sand machine builds in the mags. Your build represents something I could actually use!

Thanks. I appreciate that. It looks like the poser builds are catching up. Going to have to push hard for this one.

Just shared it for you over at our local UTV forum: http://utvcrazy.net/forum/showthread.php?1139-RZR-Virtual-Show-and-Shine-Votes-needed&p=19663#post19663

I'm not a big fan of Polaris after previously owning two, but I REALLY like that car!

1999 Peterbilt 385 C12 430/1650 13spd

2006 Dodge 3500 DRW 4x4

2010 Hitchhiker Champagne 36 LKRSB

Just shared it for you over at our local UTV forum: http://utvcrazy.net/forum/showthread.php?1139-RZR-Virtual-Show-and-Shine-Votes-needed&p=19663#post19663

I'm not a big fan of Polaris after previously owning two, but I REALLY like that car!

That's great. I appreciate the help.

I have been really happy with the 1000's. They have come a long way over the years.

My wife is shocked. I dug my feet in about not signing up for face book. But I did just to be able to help you out I love the build. Voted for 3rd time

Wow. I REALLY appreciate that. I'm glad you like it.

Archived