Sign in to follow this  

1998 FL70 moving to HDT. moving to bigger rig and much bigger trailer 250K miles, 8.3 cummins allison tranny. goose neck and 5th whell plate in rear all air ride great truck just wont meet my demand for hauling given uupsizing in trailer 23 b/o located in ca. filles to big to upload email me and i email them until i figure out how to shrink

since ive owned it replaced all engine hoses and belts filters, oil changed,,tranny flushed radiator cleaned two garage's glens truck and Jeff's twin oaks, anal retentive when I here a squeak I have it checked, I knew nothing about these until I bought one. And generally there usually pretty user friendly if you take care of it. so I do. there great dependable trucks, just heard the starter whine or so I thought shop couldn't confirm but had new one installed, I don't like problems so I do a lot of unneeded preventive maintance. cover the tires when vehicle's parked to prevent unneeded sun wear( don't know if this helps, but 22" tires not cheap even know I have two spares). i'll post some pics when I figure out how to post those.