Need Some Photoshop Help for ECR

SuiteSuccess

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks good to me. The important part is that the "story" is there. As Beyerjf said, it does that.

Put Judy and I down for two Large , and we will see you all soon !

Thanks to all who replied. Registration for the ECR will be similar to the National this year except participants will still need to contact Deer Run themselves to reserve their site. I will be posting soon a registration form for the rally itself and it will include a place to order t-shirts with costs.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Latest version for comments for t-shirt logo. Yes, it's my rig but it does what Jeff suggests and makes someone look and maybe ask questions. No permissions required to use image and "looks" painted.

ECR%20My%20Rig_zpse7lkfcxm.jpg

Hi Carl,

I like your design. I would like to "Thank You" for your hard work. It is not something that you can do in an afternoon. For some reason it always takes longer then you think. It is to early for me to think right now. The coffee is just starting to kick in. I would like to make some more comments, but nothing is coming to the surface yet. I believe you have some more new computer skills under your belt now. I have a hard time posting pictures, let along to come up with that nice looking work that you did. I will also reply to your p/m.

Nice work,

Al

2012 Volvo VNL 630 w/ I-Shift; D13 engine; " Veeger "
  Redwood, model 3401R ; 5th Wheel Trailer, " Dead Wood "
    2006 Smart Car " Killer Frog "

By the way, I think it entirely appropriate for you to use your truck. You put a heck of a lot of work to make that rally a success, this is one small way to achieve some deserved recognition.

I am going to purchase stock in the company that provides the red ink for the silk screener....

Jeff Beyer temporarily retired from Trailer Transit
2000 Freightliner Argosy Cabover
2008 Work and Play 34FK
Homebase NW Indiana, no longer full time

I truly appreciate the kind comments. I have met and made life long friends from all over the U.S. and Canada at the rallies. Where else will you ever have that opportunity. While our world goes crazy let's always remember there are some really good people out there.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

By the way, I think it entirely appropriate for you to use your truck. You put a heck of a lot of work to make that rally a success, this is one small way to achieve some deserved recognition.

I am going to purchase stock in the company that provides the red ink for the silk screener....

X3

2012 Volvo VNL 630 w/ I-Shift; D13 engine; " Veeger "
  Redwood, model 3401R ; 5th Wheel Trailer, " Dead Wood "
    2006 Smart Car " Killer Frog "

Archived