Winter has come to AZ

Barbaraok

Weather looks nice and sunny for next week, cold at night but 60s in Camp Verde, AZ. We will pass thru Flagstaff on Sunday and I can't wait to see the snow on the mountains! Worth a little chill to see such pretty scenery.

The Simpsons

Fulltimers from Va. Beach, VA

2008 37' Hitchhiker, 2008 Dodge Ram 3500

blog: cas32.blogspot.com

The wetter and even better snowier the better, our lakes and groundwater are way too low for comfort.

First rule of computer consulting:

Sell a customer a Linux computer and you'll eat for a day.

Sell a customer a Windows computer and you'll eat for a lifetime.

We visit Quartzsite and Yuma every winter. As dry as things have been in the SW we welcome ANY and ALL forms of moisture ---- Even if that means we have a wet boondocking at Quartzsite! We really need as much wet stuff as we can get! Happy Trails. Dennis

Trailer: Montana 5th wheel, model 3582Rl, model year 2012

Truck: Ford 450 PSD Super Duty, 2002 Crew Cab, Long bed, 4:88 rear end, last of the 7.3 engines, Automatic Transmission.

Was 62 degrees in the trailer this morning near Casa Grande, AZ. 44 degrees outside. Started up the propane furnace to be sure it was going to work for when it gets colder outside. No problems. After it shut off put it back down to 60 degrees.

One thing with all the rain we have been getting and if it continues to do so, this spring it will be green and be lots of flowers popping out all over the place.

As much as I'd prefer to be back out west, not too bad here in Myrtle Beach. Still running the A/C in the afternoon, it was 80 yesterday. Still wearing shorts and flip flops. Not sure how long it'll last as this will be our first winter in this part of the U.S.

Fulltiming since 2010

2000 Dutch Star

2009 Saturn Vue

Myrtle Beach, SC

As much as I'd prefer to be back out west, not too bad here in Myrtle Beach. Still running the A/C in the afternoon, it was 80 yesterday. Still wearing shorts and flip flops. Not sure how long it'll last as this will be our first winter in this part of the U.S.

MB winters are not bad. You will usually get a couple of ice storms but nothing major. The ocean tends to keep the marine area slightly warmer.

Jayco Featherlite TT

Mets Fan

5 States to GO!

Owner of BasicRV.com

Discount RV Covers, Parts and Supplies

Lived in MB for 10 years. The cold will come around Xmas and January. Very tolerable and then it gets nice again.

You know it's getting close to spring when the Canadians come down in March and go swimming! LOL

2016 Volvo VNL780 D13 I-Shift

2016 DRV 44 Houston

2015 Smart Cabriolet

• 3 weeks later...

Daughter reports N I N E-T E E N inches of snow in front of our Bend OR shop door this morning.........glad we are gone....

Drive on.........(No chains......are needed)

97 Freightshaker Century Cummins M11-370 / 1350 /10 spd / 3:08 /tandem/ 20ft Garage/ 30 ft Curtis Dune toybox with a removable horse-haul-module to transport Dolly-The-Painthorse to horse camps and trail heads all over the Western U S

Was 62 degrees in the trailer this morning near Casa Grande, AZ. 44 degrees outside. Started up the propane furnace to be sure it was going to work for when it gets colder outside. No problems. After it shut off put it back down to 60 degrees.

One thing with all the rain we have been getting and if it continues to do so, this spring it will be green and be lots of flowers popping out all over the place.

We were in Picacho Peak last spring and I have to say the flowers were awesome. Hopefully the same for this season.

Phil, Carol, Ariel, Grey Lady, SKP# 93039

2009 Carriage Cameo

2016 Ram 2500, CTD, 4X4

With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come.

http://motojavaphil.blogspot.com/

I made the mistake of checking the Mesa AZ weather and regret doing so, since we won't be there until January. Here in Hesperia CA (SoCal, but at 3500 feet), the forecast lows are in the high 20s the next few nights.

2004 40' Newmar Dutch Star DP towing an AWD 2020 Ford Escape Hybrid, Fulltimer July 2003 to October 2018, Parttimer now.
Travels through much of 2013 - http://www.sacnoth.com - Bill, Diane and Evita (the cat)

Looks like we're headed for another strange weather winter. The predicted high today here in the NY southern Adirondacks is 60 degrees! I wonder what it'll be like when we head south after Christmas...

Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F-53 Chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/brake system

Strange how things go...when we were snowbirds I never wanted those cool temps here in AZ. Now we live here fulltime and those cool nights are a welcome change from summer! Still nothing like Eastern OR!

2007 Arctic Fox 32.5 rls for full-timing, now sold.

2014 Sunnybrook Sunset Creek 267rl for the local campgrounds now that we are off the road
2007 Silverado 2500 diesel

Loving Green Valley, AZ (just South of Tucson)

Archived