Volvo 730 - 2011 No DEF - For Sale

Larry&Donna-AK

I just received this offer and thought I'd pass this along. Not sure if this is appropriate for the Forum therefore please let me know. The truck is Yellow.

2011 Volvo 730, Volvo D13 435hp Eco torque (up ratable to 485hp), I shift, double bunk, work station, 499,000 miles, 60% virgin Michelin drives, super clean non DEF truck! Asking price is $59,900 but the General Manager says we’ve had this truck too long NO REASONABLE OFFER WILL BE REFUSED!!!!! This truck has to go this week! Call me today and let’s make a deal! Financing available O.A.C.

We also just took in some Freightliners at some lower prices, please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,

James Kunz • Used Truck Sales

1475 w 2100 s | Salt Lake City, UT 84119

Direct (801) 956-9733 • Phone (801) 975-0380 • Fax (801) 974-0819

www.mountainwesttucks.com

Planning Nanook version 2.0

Nanook "When we made ready to depart, after a few days, Nanook was beside himself with joy. Hudson Stuck

Larry, this looks like a pretty fair offer for a 730 in good shape. Mileage is lower than most that age. After a lot of looking I bought a 730 in March for about 5k more. Make an offer pending inspection if you like the truck. They might take $55,000. No DEF is good. Just another system to go wrong.

Good Luck

John McLaughlin

2010 Volvo 730, D13, I-shift, singled and decked

2014 Lifestyle 38' Fifth Wheel

Thank you, it does sound like an intriguing offer. I know when I was looking good truck was hard to find or already sold by the time I got around to the phone.

I've already placed a deposit on a new 780 and now waiting for delivery. Just thought someone in the Forum might be interested.

Planning Nanook version 2.0

Nanook "When we made ready to depart, after a few days, Nanook was beside himself with joy. Hudson Stuck

Looks like the truck is yellow. The link I attached changed into the search link, not directly to the truck.

Wife and I stopped at that dealership back in July. Lots of trucks flow thru there. Used truck salesman said their service area could do any mods an RV hauler needed. Maybe they can, maybe not. Like I said, he was a used truck salesman.

I would ask if the truck was smoked in. I remember one we climbed in was a smoker. And it still smelled even after it was cleaned.

Archived