Happy Halloween!

Dutch&Di

We'll be spending Halloween in a lovely RV park in the Rio Grande Valley of Texas. I bought some stuff today and hopefully Dutch will be feeling good enough for me to dress us up and attend the party on Saturday.
Where will you be doing your celebrating and will you be dressing up? Hugs, Di

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!

SKP #48048
2015 single Cab Ram 3500 Dually. Aisan Transmission, 410 gear. Pace Edwards automatic roll top cover. AMP running boards & tailgate step.
1996/2010 Triple Slide Carriage, Mor/Ryde Suspension, Kodiak Disc Brakes, Big Foot Leveling System & Plug It Right Stabilizers.
www.plugitright.com Plug It Right Stabilizer, TST, Quadra Big Foot Lever Tailgate Easy Lift Distrubitors
http://www.plugitright.com/5thwheelREDO.html e-mail: plugitright@gmail.com

A Happy Halloween to you, too, Di, and to Dutch!! Hope you're both feeling grand and celebrative. Assuming tomorrow's 300 mile jaunt to Beverly Hills, FL goes according to plan, we'll spend Halloween with fellow oldsters at Sandy Oaks RV Resort. They may have a party at the clubhouse. We'll see.

I'll miss Beggars' night in Des Moines when the kids are supposed to tell little riddles to get their treats. My favorite: "What kind of car does the Pope drive?" Answer: "A Pontifiac."

Judy LeMosy

2007 New Horizons Summit 38' / 2001 610 Volvo with Smart Car on bed

Great to hear from you. Enjoy your "spooky" day. I'm going to try and get a picture posted, if all goes as planned. Hugs, Di

SKP #48048
2015 single Cab Ram 3500 Dually. Aisan Transmission, 410 gear. Pace Edwards automatic roll top cover. AMP running boards & tailgate step.
1996/2010 Triple Slide Carriage, Mor/Ryde Suspension, Kodiak Disc Brakes, Big Foot Leveling System & Plug It Right Stabilizers.
www.plugitright.com Plug It Right Stabilizer, TST, Quadra Big Foot Lever Tailgate Easy Lift Distrubitors
http://www.plugitright.com/5thwheelREDO.html e-mail: plugitright@gmail.com

Archived