Who do you have for insurance

Bobi and Dick McKee

Howdy!

If you are a veteran check with USAA. We use them to insure our 4400 International MDT and our Smart Car. Also through them to insure our 5er with Progressive.

"Happy Trails"

Chiefneon

"Class of 2007 Fulltimer's"

Gary & karen

Smoochie & Michaela (fur babies)

2018 Chevorlet 3500 HD/LTZ 2L Custom Hauler

2014 Heartland Cyclone 4000

2016 Smart Car Prime

We have National General (formerly GMAC) for our 2003 Freightliner SportChassis. We've had it since 2010 and have been very happy. They insure the trailer and the truck together. We had one claim on the trailer and their claims people were very easy to work with.

We have full coverage from Allied Insurance (a Nationwide company) on both the FL60 truck and New Horizons 5th wheel. Our annual policy is under $850. We have agreed value coverage on both units. I bought the insurance through Cheryl at Miller Insurance in Lake Oswego, OR. I shopped for insurance quotes at the Tucson Escapade last spring and found my cost and coverage through Miller was superior to any of the insurance vendors at Escapade.

Warren & Sandy

2006 New Horizons 36 ft 5ver

2003 Freightliner FL60 - Mountain Master conversion

Please remember while reading this thread and all the responses, that you are not comparing apples to apples on the answers. Everyone's coverages are different, everyone's needs and deductibles are different.

If you are fulltime, your coverage will be different than if you cover your RV as a vehicle. etc.

Alie & Jim + 8 paws

2017 DRV Memphis 

BART- 1998 Volvo 610

Lil'ole 6cyl Cummins

Archived