Yellowstone!

Jim/Alona

Though we have worked in West Yellowstone we have just confirmed our first position inside the park! We will be working for Delaware North at Old Faithful and we're excited! The only problem with being hired this early is the wait!!! :huh:

If anyone has worked for Delaware or especially at Old Faithful could you share anything about the park, hours (I know there is a split shift) etc. Positive or negative, each person's experience is their own, right? If you're going to be working there also, lets say hello and get a start on the season! Thanks!

Jim & Alona traveling with River, Rocky & Indy.

Our home, a 33' 1988 Southwind which we love!

http://arjrontheroad.blogspot.com

http://gatewatchers.blogspot.com

• 3 months later...

Though we have worked in West Yellowstone we have just confirmed our first position inside the park! We will be working for Delaware North at Old Faithful and we're excited! The only problem with being hired this early is the wait!!! :huh:

If anyone has worked for Delaware or especially at Old Faithful could you share anything about the park, hours (I know there is a split shift) etc. Positive or negative, each person's experience is their own, right? If you're going to be working there also, lets say hello and get a start on the season! Thanks!

Working at Old Faithful sounds like fun.. did you get the gig and how's it going?

2005 Airstream Classic 31D , pulled with a 2003 F-250 7.3L, CrewCab with a Propride hitch for stability.

Did you ever get your information on Delaware North? Last season was my 4th with them. The last two I was a trainer on the cash register/point of sale systems for all the General stores in the park. I would be happy to share my knowledge and try to answer any questions you have.

The richest are not those who have the most, but those who need the least.

Archived