LOT FOR SALE: RARE OUTSIDE VIEW LOT! #248 in North Ranch Escapees Park @ Westward view rd and Fort Apache

North Ranch Escapees community is friendly, active, quiet. It is located in the country, yet few minutes to shopping, restuarants

and desert hiking or ATV riding.

Lot is 55x100ft approx.

Shed is 10 x 12, Finished paneled and insulated, interior ceiling lights, electrical outlets, plumbed for washer/dryer

Custom blocks on each side of lot's perimeter East/West lot lines

Custom deco patio pavers for patio pad 15x40ft.

Two tone designer stones on the balance of the lot

Cement pad 10x20 at the rear of lot

Underground drip system for potted plants

Beautiful mountain, state land views towards Wickenburg

Compare to other interior, short, single lots in close proximity to their neighbors with no views, this is a rare find!

Reason for selling-we bought a home.

$59,900 Larry Gustafson 605-517-0394

Photos to follow

Doesnt this type of lot need to be put into the park system to sell. It was my understanding that each park has a waiting list of people who have paid a deposit for the opportunity to purchase a lot as they come up for sale.

I have never done this myself, but my parents owned a lot in Benson and I have talked to office staff about it in Jojoba Hills near Temecula, CA. Thought that sales are done internally.

Just wondering for my own information.

rpsinc, you are thinking about CO-OP parks

North Ranch is a Rainbow Park. Many of the home lots for sale at North Ranch are actually handled by realators.

Pretty sure we stayed a few days on the lot that Larry (OP) is selling, and it is a wonderful lot

Rainbow Parks are owned by Escapees, instead of a co-op. Rainbow parks typically also have deeded RV lots. The lot owner actually owns the land just like in a conventional stick house. Unlike the coop where you own a share of the property.

North Ranch has a relatively large number of "small lots", as described in this ad. It also has a number of "large lots" that are about 1/3 acre. There are no real restrictions on the large lots. The small lots restrict you to one RV on the lot. We happen to own a small lot at North Ranch.

We like NR because it is central to all the "good things" to do in the SW. It is about a half days drive max to most of the points in the SW that RVers like.

Archived