Why Am I having Trouble Watching Youtube videos

DJW

Thoughts on why I am having trouble watching Youtube videos now. In the past I had no problems watching various aircraft flight videos or youtube videos posted on my Lexus forum. Now it starts for a split second and the wheels just starts turning in the middle of the screen. Like is spooling? Is this a windows 10 issue or a issue with my laptop. I have 8gig of Ram on a HP Probook 4530 Intel core i3? Flash is enabled on the laptop

Dennis

USA Master Sergeant Ret.

It sounds like your connection is too slow to support the streaming. Did it start right after you changed WiFi connections or location if you are using a hotspot? How about a link to the Lexus forums to check if the problem is theirs or yours by a third party?

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

RV

I think it is my wifi extender. When I went out to where the router and cable modem is it was no problem. When I run a network speed test out by the router I get scores with download speeds of 26-33 MBPS​ and upload speeds of between 12-16 mbps. When I bring the laptop into my office my download speed drops down to 19-20 MBPS and my upload speeds drop down to 8-10 MBPS. I am getting a network score on inSSIDER HOME 3 of 82 in my office and 83 out by the router. I am getting a 52 dbm signal here in my office with the wifi extender plugged in and 71/72 with it unplugged. My network score on insider drops to 77/78 with the extender unplugged while in my office. I am about 25 steps from the router in my office and going through 2 walls.

Dennis

USA Master Sergeant Ret.

i have had customers of mine with video issues, using win 10. seems to be the main prob with 10.

but if your upload/download speed are above 6mb. then it also could be infection. try www.superantispyware.com, free version. if after running that. finds nothing major. then could be win 10. an also have you tried using a dif browser. see if same results?

2000 Itasca Horizon DP (Got Total During Irma). 

Vice President of Charlotte County Defenders LE MC

http://charlotte.defenderslemc.com/

Archived