Jump to content

Question about plumbing


Recommended Posts

The water pump in our Cougar 322qbs was really noisy so I decided to put some flexible tubing in the line to take out some of the pulsation. I looked for the right fittings in Home Depot and Lowes but couldnt find the right ones. I did a search on camping world and still didnt find what I'm looking for. In the end I just cut the hard plaastic tubing and used hose clamps - problem solved!! Pump was much quieter. Until one of the lines slipped off and the pump emptied the whole fresh tank into the closet in the bedroom where its located. Anyone know what these fittings are called and where to get them? I need a male fitting to a hose barb.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
RVers Online University


Our program provides accurate individual wheel weights for your RV, toad, and tow vehicle, and will help you trim the pounds if you need to.

RV Cable Grip

RV Cable Grip

All the water you need...No matter where you go

Country Thunder Iowa

Nomad Internet

Rv Share

Dish For My RV.

RV Air.

Find out more or sign up for Escapees RV'ers Bootcamp.

Advertise your product or service here.

The Rvers- Now Streaming

RVTravel.com Logo

  • Create New...