Comparing Keystone Montana vs Keystone Alpine

DallasK

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which would you choose Alpine or Montana

• Alpine
    • Montana

They are on the same level. Pick the floor plan you like best .We are long timers and have had two Montana's over 9 years. We used then hard and did many, many miles

If you can go and tour both plants in Goshen, Ind they are very close to one another. Seeing them being built will give you a idea of the differences.

I am sure you will get post suggesting the brand the poster has. Many brands are built in that same area tour as many as you can.

Helen and I are long timers ..08 F-350 Ford,LB,CC,6.4L,4X4, Dually,4:10 diff dragging around a 2013 Montana 3402 Big Sky

SKP 100137. North Ridgeville, Ohio in the summer, sort of and where ever it is warm in the winter.

Found this link comparing the Montana to others a while back. I've not confirmed if it is accurate or not.

http://www.couchscampers.com/pages/montanacomparisons

We have not selected a rig yet. Both the Montana and Alpine are however on our list.

Mark from Missouri

Our Future in an RV

2018 Ram 3500 Laramie Dually LB 6.7L HO Diesel Aisin Transmission 4x4 3.73 Gears

2019 Vanleigh Vilano 320GK 35’ fifth wheel 16,000-pound GVWR

I would not rely on marketing by the manufacturer. A trip to the factory to see them built is the best way to see the differences. IMO both the alpine and the Montana are very similar .We have been to both plants as they are very nearby in Goshen,Ind.

Helen and I are long timers ..08 F-350 Ford,LB,CC,6.4L,4X4, Dually,4:10 diff dragging around a 2013 Montana 3402 Big Sky

SKP 100137. North Ridgeville, Ohio in the summer, sort of and where ever it is warm in the winter.

Archived