Can anyone recommend Brake service in Hutch?

Brad & Jacolyn

Hi again,

If you read my previous post you know I had an interesting last week. The Volvo dealer also told me that my back brakes were getting bad and needed attention but I try to use independents when I can instead of the dealers. We will be sitting in Hutch for a while so I will get them checked there. Does anyone have a recommendation in Hutch?

Thanks.

Brad

We had quite a bit done "sitting" at Hutch (including a bad injector). Memory escapes me but it might have been Runyan. They are independent and were reasonable in price and service (un-dealer like).

They had a ton of work when we were there and most of the "working trucks" they were servicing looked like they haven't been to a dealer for a long, long time.

Thanks guys. I had such a stressful week that I never even thought about the resource guide (Sorry Mark). I have tried to call Runyan 4 times and they do not answer. Same phone number showed up in a couple of places so I assume that it is correct. I called Anderson and they said bring it over on Monday morning. So I will. See Y'all Friday.

Brad

• 2 weeks later...

Brad had it taken care of over at Anderson's while he was at the Rally in Hutch. I'm sure he'll let us know how well of a job they did. They have a pretty good reputation. I took mine to them last year, with what I thought was a problem, and they said it was NOT. I like honest places!

Archived