Sold - Brand New Magnum PSW Inverter Package

Selling a brand new, never used, never opened, Magnum MS2812 inverter along with two accessories.

The unit still has the manufacturer's 3 year warranty on it. I believe the purchaser would simply register it in their name. (Hasn't been registered yet)

Also included in the package: Magnum's ME-RC50, their standard remote to control the inverter, and the magnum BMK, their battery monitoring kit.

For specs and details please see: http://www.magnum-dimensions.com/product-inverter/2800w-pure-sine-inverter-charger

I'm looking to get back near what I paid, so how does $2100 for the package sound to you?

And the accessories are? I am in the market for a Magnum remote and battery monitor kits.

Later,

J

He has the whole shebang. Battery monitor kit, RC50 panel. All that would be needed is a shunt and fuse and you're good to go. Excellent price!

Kodiak I'd like to sell the whole bundle, but if I am unable to in a week or so, I will quote you a price for the BMK and the Remote.

Your week or so out timing sounds about right as my Magnum is still in route and I have lots of other stuff I need to gather also for the install.

Best of luck selling as a bundle but keep me in mind if it doesn't.

Later,

J

Archived