Need mail help, please.

rvnjudie

Although I have used Escapees mail service since 1996, I have always called in my mailing instructions. I now find myself with wifi, but no cell service. I have spent the last hour trying to get into the place where I can leave instruction BY EMAIL as to where to ship my mail. Can someone please help me?

If you go to the main Escapees club web page (not the forum) and login there with your SKP username & password (not your forum login), there will be a link to Mail Service and under that an option to Update Mailing Instructions.

Jim

I never call ...I use mailservice@escapees.com and get prompt reply confirming my instructions.

Same with us - - email is much better to make sure that they get the correct information, especially when traveling, since I never have to look at the clock and add /subtract hours for Texas.

Barb & Dave O'Keeffe
2002 Alpine 36 MDDS (Figment II), 2018 Ford C-Max HYBRID
Blog: http://www.barbanddave.net
SPK# 90761 FMCA #F337834

Since you have WIFI have you considered using SKYPE to place you call?

Jan and Rocky Larson, Volunteers, USFWS , 9,300 hours each. 29 refuges since 2006. 2 new each year.
2004 Allegro 30DA, Workhorse 8.1, Banks, 2012 Jeep Liberty, Blue Ox Aladdin, 300 watts solar, 5 Optima group 31 AGM's, 2000w PSW inverter

Philippians 4:11-13 KJV

I never call ...I use mailservice@escapees.com and get prompt reply confirming my instructions.

We always send them an email at the above address. You need to state if it's ONE TIME ONLY or whatever, your BOX #, WHEN you want it sent out, WHERE you want it to go. i.e. Joe Blow, c/o General Delivery, Kanab, Utah, ZIP.

You'll get a confirmation usually the next day. Very easy.

Full-timed for 16 Years
Traveled 8 yr in a 2004 Newmar Dutch Star 40' Motorhome
and 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

Archived