** SOLD** 2010 Mini Convertible - complete TOAD, price lowered!

jboyerinabq

This forum was a wonderful help - provided lots of interest in the car. Sold in two weeks. Thanks everyone! Safe travels.

PRICE DROP - Re-listing with accessories below. Asking $11,000 contact me at OLDSP@Comcast.net

Selling our 2010 Mini Convertible - TOAD. We are relisting the car and have dropped the price and reconfigured what's included - based on lots of emails received. Our Mini is in very good condition - according to Kelly Blue Book definitions. It has been pampered and well maintained. It is set up as a TOAD - tow vehicle for behind a RV. This little car tows wonderfully as it is just over 2000 pounds. The Mini has 16k miles on the clock - however, it has been towed another 10k. The odometer does NOT registered when being towed. This car is a head-turner and we get comments every where we go. Fun - economical - just a great car! Again, this car is complete and ready to go. It is the Pepper White with Black top, brown leather interior - in excellent shape. The exterior has road chips and the windshield has two small cracks from rocks. The paint is not perfect - it has been towed 10k miles. I keep it waxed and clean. Tires are run-flats with another season on them. I have added the spare tire donut kit as I was going to change from run-flats to traditional tires. Does have some rock chips from being towed - but all in all, in great shape. Check out the pictures - they speak for themselves. Car is located in Albuquerque NM. Asking $11,000.

The car has a Road Master Base Plate installed with the EZ2 brackets
Road Master Falcon 2 tow-bar
Road Master Tow Defender.
All associated cables, locks, etc
All you need to do is add the RV to tow it! We have loved this car for a few years and it has been wonderful to us - but times change and we are trading our motorhome. I will NOT let the car go without complete payment. Nuff said... Clear NM title in hand. Thanks for looking - let me know if you have any questions! This car is listed locally and on other sites. Thanks!

There are several pictures here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hg25tdomciqeatc/AAC2cpF1dtZTrWMH8FeeyQJma?dl=0coop1.jpg

coop2.jpgcoop3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived