OBD Port on 2015 Winnebago 36Y

SWharton

We are looking for the OBD port on our Winnie. From what we read it should be about knee high on the right near the steering wheel. We have taken off the shroud and still don't see it. A picture would be nice or more detailed instructions to the location.

Thanks

Found this on a different site

Ford chassis? It's there, either left or right of the steering column. Can be in a bundle of wires, have a cap on it or otherwise difficult to recognize. Mine was hard to find. Removed a piece of plastic trim under the column then could readily see it. Once known location don't need to remove the trim to get plugged into it.

The OBDII port on our Landau was buried behind a piece of trim in front of the steering column that prevented easily finding it or plugging into it. I relocated it to a more accessible location using the extra 8-10 inches of wire that was folded and tied behind it.

Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F-53 Chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/brake system

We finally found it. This black on black is a challenge. Took off most of the shroud and found it to the left of the steering column. Hopefully there will be some extra wire behind it so we can move it to a better location.

I knew the Escapees would come through.

Thanks everyone.

Archived