AUDELS ENGINEERS MECHANICS GUIDE - FREE TO GOOD HOME

Refuzn-To-Grow-Up

I have a well used book, Audels Engineers Mechanics Guide Volume 2, with a 1921 copyright. I am doing some cleaning up and would like to get this "treasure" to a good home, rather than throw it away.

Given all of the talented gear heads on this forum, I thought I would offer it here.

The first to post "I want it" gets it.

Jim

Since we all missed that opportunity... May I suggest you go to Google Books and start reading the complete collections of either Popular Science or Popular Mechanics. both dating back to the 1920's. The Audel Guides were advertised liberally in both magazines.

My personal favorites were a monthly feature in Popular Science, stories about Gus' Model garage, where he tackled a different automotive trouble shooting problem each month. Or the fabulous automotive reviews from Tom McCahill in Mechanix Illustrated.

Jeff Beyer temporarily retired from Trailer Transit
2000 Freightliner Argosy Cabover
2008 Work and Play 34FK
Homebase NW Indiana, no longer full time

Or the fabulous automotive reviews from Tom McCahill in Mechanix Illustrated.

It took a warped sense of humor to appreciate Tom. That said, I guess you and I are warped. I was too young to fully understand most of what he wrote, but I still savored every word.

There was another great technical writer in both motorcycle and airplane mags many years ago, can't remember his name.

Now I enjoy Kevin Cameron in the motorcycle world.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

Archived