Need to find a shop that can replace our old sofa and captains chairs

txbeaker

The upholstery on our sofa and captains chairs in our Class A is falling apart. Also the sofa is uncomfortable. We'd like to find a place where we could pick new chairs and maybe recliners and have them replace them. Maybe replace the carpet, too, while we're at it. Any suggestions?

Txbeaker

Check out Bradd & Hall in Elkhart. Nice selection and good folks to deal with.

Dennis & Nancy
Tucson, AZ in winter, on the road in summer.

1999 Volvo 610 "Bud" 425 HP Volvo, Super 10 spd.
2005 Mountain Aire 35 BLKS
2013 smart fortwo CityFlame riding on Bud
(Replaced '05 smart first loaded in '06

and '11 smart that gave it's life to save me!)
Our Travel Blog

If Kansas is closer try Kansas RV Center, who are owned and operated by Nu-Wa, who made HitchHiker RVs for over 40 years. Your post got me to thinking because I loved the servoice and quality of repairs at the factory that I wondered if they still had HiLo industries in Chanute making window treatments etc. The repair facility there does now work on all brands and types of RVs even motorhomes and they do refurbishments too. I can vouch for the quality of the work done there. We passed by dealers with a broken window to have them do the work. MY experience is they are half the cost and twice the quality of most. Here is their website. I just got off the phone with their CEO Mike Mitchell, and he said to call them and see if they can do what you need. http://www.kansasrvcenter.com/aboutUs.aspx

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

If you are in the Mesa, AZ area, check out RV Renovators. They are equipped to do just about any kind of RV service, specializing in renovation work like you described. But they are expensive and busy. They have about 10 sites with 30 and 50 amps where they can park your RV and you can stay in it overnite. Also, water and a sewage dump are nearby.

Along that same line of repairs. I need to re-glue the ceiling plastic covering in my 05 Win Journey. The foam that they put on the back of the plastic just turns to dust. Any ideas on glue or how to repair?

Thanks for your suggestions.

Safe Travels!

SKP #89742 - Lifetime membership - Member of the SKP Class of 2007
Good Sam Club - Lifetime Member
DataStorm #5423
Passport America - Lifetime Member
Sons Of The American Revolution (SAR) - Lifetime Member
American Legion - USAF - Lifetime Member
Rotary Club Member - 30 years

Escapee CARE Supporter

National Wildlife Refuge Volunteer

Archived