SOLD! - 2008 Volvo 780 D-16 / Ishift / Smart Bed for sale

G&K

Its an unfortunate side effect of Karen and I splitting up. I'm going to be very sorry to see the Volvo go, its been a great truck and I love driving it.

Geo

George,
Suzuki Celerio 998cc

Yamaha NMAX scooter

Work ride is Western Star N2 Tri-Tri tanker at 56,500kg loaded

Geo;

So have I!

Hope the next one has the same love of the road! Then you will replace this 780 with a different one!

Cheers

Curt

2001 Freightliner Century, 500hp Series 60, Gen 2 autoshift, 3.42 singled rear locker.

2004 Keystone Sprinter 299RLS (TT)

2 & 4 Wheelers!

2013 Polaris Ranger 800 midsize LE

Our motto "4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul!"

To heck with that - buy a 6 pack and carton of cigarettes and head for Mexico...(in the truck) YeHaa

Paul & Paula + Daisy the amazing wiggle worm dog...

2001 Volvo 770 Autoshift, Singled, w/ Aluminum Bed - Toy Draggin

2013 395AMP XLR Thunderbolt Toy Hauler

2013 Smart Passion

2012 CanAm Spyder RT

2013 Harley Davidson Street Glide

Lol!

Things are reasonably amicable considering, it would be a shame to put a spike in that.

I've had my driving fix for this summer, that trip Nashville/Toronto/Victoria was fantastic.

Geo

George,
Suzuki Celerio 998cc

Yamaha NMAX scooter

Might help folks to know where you're located.

If you click on the link Geo provided, his location is about half way down a very nice list of info.

IMO, this would be a great truck for someone. Way cheaper than chasing down something of that caliber, doing all the preventative stuff, and having a bed built.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

Yes. I'm actually in Sidney, BC.

Ten minutes from the ferry to Vancouver, BC, two minutes from the ferry to Anacortes, Washington State and five minutes from Victoria International Airport!

Pretty handy considering we are way out on the left coast. Lol

Have just uploaded a video of the pull up to the Columbia Icefields in Jasper National Park.

Nice grumbly rumble from the D-16 and you can hear Eco-Roll and the engine brake on the downhill sections.

http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ghmorris/media/Volvo%20780/096911871_n.mp4.html

Geo

George,
Suzuki Celerio 998cc

Yamaha NMAX scooter

Truck and RV are both sold. I get one final delivery road trip. Thank you very much to everyone, your support is greatly appreciated!!

Geo

George,
Suzuki Celerio 998cc

Yamaha NMAX scooter

I said sold, not given away. ;)

I hope we both walked away feeling slightly miffed about what we paid and received, which usually means we both got a fair deal.

I'm quite happy.

Geo

George,
Suzuki Celerio 998cc

Yamaha NMAX scooter

Well George; sorry to hear of the rather short time you spent with our old girl.

I periodically kept abreast, through these pages, your progress in updating the Suites and marvelled at all the stuff you did to her.

Someone got themselves a good deal I'm sure.

It's always sad when later years, supposedly the best years, have these challenges but I'm sure you and Karen have arrived at what's best for you both and we wish you both nothing but the very best of luck for the future.

Today is just the tomorrow you worried about yesterday!

Bruce, Sandra & Scampi cat SKP#86370

Thanks Bruce, much appreciated. The Suites is going to a very good home, I think you'll be impressed. I am.

Geo

George,
Suzuki Celerio 998cc

Yamaha NMAX scooter

George; it's sitting on Vancouver Island is sure a coincidence as I took it onto the island for an RCN ERA Apprenticeship Reunion and managed to shoehorn it into a spot in Westbay Marina that handled both it and the 4400 toter parked beside it.

I'm sure you've had similar experiences with it that would cause a sensation when you were pulling into an RV park.

Westbay were very cooperative after I assured them if they kept inter park traffic stopped I could have the thing on it's assigned site and set up inside of 20 minutes.

Happy to hear someone is going to get some more enjoyment out of it.

That girl has been as far southwest as SanDiego, as far south as Mercedes Tx as high as Cloudcroft NM, as far southeast as Fort Myers Fl all through the interior US and across Canada while we owned it and I can only guess where it's been while hooked to your truck.

It should write a book or perhaps someone from Escapees should market a log-book to go with trailers throughout their travels, much like a small aircraft.

Today is just the tomorrow you worried about yesterday!

Bruce, Sandra & Scampi cat SKP#86370

Thanks Bill. We're thinking maybe a travel trailer around 28 - 30'. Possibly an Arctic Fox or Bigfoot.

Geo

George,
Suzuki Celerio 998cc

Yamaha NMAX scooter

Archived