Escapade, 2016 registration to open Sept. 1, 2015!

Kirk W

We're planning on being there for our first Escapade and are really looking forward to it.

I have one basic question, though. We would like to combine it with the boot camp. The website indicates that the registration for boot camp doesn't start until Jan 1st though. Is it really that the two events have to be registered for separately or is there some way to register for the boot camp at the same time as we register for the Escapade?

I have one basic question, though. We would like to combine it with the boot camp.

RV Boot Camp is the domain of Mark Nemeth and so perhaps he can respond to this one. I took the liberty of dropping Mark a note and am sure that we will be able to get some response in the next day or so. :)

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Start to plan now to be a part of the Escapade to be held next July 24/29 in Essex Junction, VT. Check out the latest news on the Escapade webpages!

I'm in, Kirk. Guess the website wasn't ready, but the gal on the phone was terrific. See you at the forum meet and greet.

Jim  Corey

2006 Monaco Monarch 30 pdd

'12 Honda CRV toad

If you've tried to register for Escapade online, you've noticed that the site is down. With many folks registering at once, there was a glitch in the system and James is actively working on it. We appreciate your patience...they'll have it up and running real soon!

If you had a registration "caught" in the cycle that did not complete, please wait a day for a confirmation email. If you don't receive one, please call Livingston and ask for registration to confirm the status of your transaction with the call center.

Thanks so much! Your patience is appreciated by all the folks working on it!

Big hugs and see you in Vermont!

Molly & Bob

Bob and Molly

www.moonriverandwe.blogspot.com
Two drifters...off to see the world....
SKP #73997

Alrighty, so we're registered as of a few minutes ago! :) Can anyone tell me if:

1. July 24th is the main "arrival" date to the escapade?
  2. July 29th is the last "official" day of the escapade, with the grand finale meeting being that night?
  3. July 30th is the main "pack up and leave" date?
  4. We signed up for the honey wagon, but is there dump station we can take our blue tote to if need be?

Walter & Garland

Inga - 5y.o. GSD

2013 SilveradoHD

2018 Montana HC305RL

I think I just found the answer to one of my questions by looking at the schedule from the Goshen Escapade. I think July 28th will be the day of the "bon voyage" meeting, and July 29th will be the main "pack up and leave" day.

Walter & Garland

Inga - 5y.o. GSD

2013 SilveradoHD

2018 Montana HC305RL

Hi Walter & Garland,

Looks like you found the answers to a couple of your questions. The main arrival day is Sunday, July 24 with opening ceremony at 3:00 p.m. Early arrival days (which most attendees take advantage) are Friday and Saturday, July 22 and 23. Closing ceremony is Thursday, July 28 at 3;00 p.m. followed by a farewell party starting at 7:00 p.m. Hitch-up breakfast Friday morning marks the official end of Escapade. You have the option to extend your stay till Sunday, July 31 exiting the grounds by 12 noon.

Molly and I look forward to seeing you at the 56th Escapade,

Bob

Bob and Molly

www.moonriverandwe.blogspot.com
Two drifters...off to see the world....
SKP #73997

• 1 month later...

Not only are we signed up, joined the Escapees at the same time .

Wife has been pestering me for a long time to travel to that area. But with work has been hard to find the time for that long of a trip. Retiring as of Dec 31 so that is no longer a problem.

This just makes it easier for me to plan out.

Looking forward to meeting some of the folks from the forum

Archived