Another Newbie to the Darkside.

chief916

Hi everyone...just a real quick intro. Our names are Ben and Wendy and we live in eastern N.C. Recently bought us a 1997 Volvo WIA64....what ever that means... from a friend who was scaling back on the road trips. I love driving this thing and only wished that I had it back in April when we went to Williams AZ. The 350 Ford 6.0 was nothing but problems going and coming. Its been bullit proofed and is now just a regular driver. I've made several jounts around the county with the Volvo and our 4100 King and am very impressed with the power of the Volvo. Looking forward to keeping up with a lot of you and hopefully to meet some of you in the future. Just wanted to say HEY THERE! and intro ourselves.

Take care

Ben

Welcome as well! You have a very similar truck to my '95 WIA64 HDT and my '97 WG64 that I use on the farm. They are completely different than the 98'--> VN type Volvos, so when guys start in about their Volvo problems, just sit back and smile. Do you have a N14 as well? I have some of the diagrams and manuals for these, so if you ever need anything, shoot me a PM.

No camper at present.

Way too many farm machines to maintain.

Jeff is it possible to get copies of your n14 manual. Mine is a 2000

Sure, I just got these a month or so ago from Lou10. Send me a PM with your e-mail and I'll drop you a copy. Should help even if it isn't the exact year.

No camper at present.

Way too many farm machines to maintain.

Archived