This is weird. My electric camper jacks are working backwards.

Bob52

My Happijac's are working backwards for some reason. I pushing the up button on my remote and it goes down. facepalm.gif
Must have a safety switch on the slider because my jacks only work when my slider is out. It would be much safer if the slider was in when lifting.

Model of jacks is 4150.

2005 Host Bachelor SS Truck Camper, ultralite Aluminum Frame, Double pane windows, One Piece TPO Roof, 40 gallon fresh water, 40 gallon grey water, 30 gallons of gray water, Roof ladder, 34,000 BTU furance, 6 gallon DSI Gas Water heater, Built-in interior Entry step, Dinette Slide-out, Electric Jacks with remote, attic fan, Winterization system, all season,

Something is wired backwards. If you have a main relay for that system you might check those wires. I have a level up sustem and if I get in a situation where the angle is too great I have to switch the wires and push extend to retract the landing gear

Ron C.

2013 Dynamax Trilogy 3850 D3

2000 Kenworth T2000 Optimus Prime

Something is wired backwards. If you have a main relay for that system you might check those wires. I have a level up sustem and if I get in a situation where the angle is too great I have to switch the wires and push extend to retract the landing gear

The guy that I bought it from delivered it and he had no problems with the jack's. They worked fine. I just bought this a few days ago. Then when I worked the remote I couldn't get the Jack's to work so I was pushing every button on the remote and found out my slider was the problem. Slider has some safety switch to prevent people from lifting camper when the slider is out. Problem is now the jack's work with the slider is out only.

2005 Host Bachelor SS Truck Camper, ultralite Aluminum Frame, Double pane windows, One Piece TPO Roof, 40 gallon fresh water, 40 gallon grey water, 30 gallons of gray water, Roof ladder, 34,000 BTU furance, 6 gallon DSI Gas Water heater, Built-in interior Entry step, Dinette Slide-out, Electric Jacks with remote, attic fan, Winterization system, all season,

Hmmm, something is not right. Time to trace the wiring.

Absolutely! For us to give an answer would be only guessing. With the interlock working that seems to indicate that there is more to this than meets the eye. Could you have the polarity of the 12V system connected wrong, as a DC motor will turn backward when polarity is reversed.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

I found the problem and it works now. I cleaned off the battery connections and it works again and this time the slider is in the camper instead of out like before. Thanks.

On my BigFoot system, If I want to raise the rig I hit UP. If I want to lower I hit the down button. Since the jacks work opposite from the way you want to go, I dont find this to be incorrect. I guess it all depends on how you look at it. :)

George

2011 F350 6.7PSD CC 4X4 DRW Lariate
2015 Mobile Suites 41 RSSB4 5th Wheel

On my BigFoot system, If I want to raise the rig I hit UP. If I want to lower I hit the down button. Since the jacks work opposite from the way you want to go, I dont find this to be incorrect. I guess it all depends on how you look at it. :)

Don't think "interpetation" was the OPs problem... ;)

Don't think "interpetation" was the OPs problem... ;)

This is weird some days it work's normal and other days it works off an on. The legs get sticking going down.

Archived