Yes, there is a YETI

Trucken

Drink a lot iced tea and cold drinks in this Florida heat and my thermos sports cups just could not match my buddy's birthday YETI rambler cup.

Bit the bullet and got one. Filled cup with ice and pre-chilled tea, lasted over five hours even after refilling. My sports cup would last about 30 to 45 minutes.

I filled my YETI rambler cup with nothing but ice at eight am and let sit in garage, temperatures from mid 80's. To 93 during the day. ICE FOR 12 hours, very impressive. Guess I will try beer next.

Yeti is very proud of their product at $30 a pop. Buddy says no more fish slime drinks for him, me too, now.

Something to consider if you are outside a lot and enjoy cold drinks.

Trucken

Our son in law is a dealer. Yes pricy but MSN these things are grand. He went ice fishing in Canada this past winter. Couldn't believe that at the end of the day his coffee could still burn his mouth. Hoping we get them for Christmas!!!!

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" Theodore Roosevelt

"We can't control the wind, but we can adjust our sail"

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

Archived