sunscape co-op lot for sale 18K

Lot 351 Sunscape R.V. resort, Casa Grande, Az. 35'x60' lot with patio, 12x10 storage shed with w/d, water softener, and satellite dish. Park is very friendly and lots of activities. Two laundries pool, hot tub, and great secured storage at reasonable rates. Dues are 1350/year. Paved streets, and huge desert area to walk your pets. Beautiful cactus garden on west side. 7 miles from all shopping with big box stores, and access to I-10. We would accept any offers since we need to sell to help our son that is a quad with health issues. I will try and download pictures, but if that does not work. Go to sunscapervresort.com and go to classifieds.

I just went through the ads and did locate it, as Paul says in "for sale or rent" section.

351a_small.JPG351b_small.JPG

FOR SALE OR RENT

LOT # 351

35X60 LOT WITH 12X10 SHED. SHED HAS WASHER DRYER AND WATER SOFTNER.

POWER PEDESTAL HAS EXTRA 30 AMP PLUG.

SALE PRICE 20K, OR RENT FOR 300/MO PLUS ELEC.

CONTACT JERRY SKAGGS 503-880-5937

LOT # 351

35X60 LOT WITH 12X10 SHED. SHED HAS WASHER DRYER AND WATER SOFTNER.

POWER PEDESTAL HAS EXTRA 30 AMP PLUG.

SALE PRICE 20K, OR RENT FOR 300/MO PLUS ELEC.

CONTACT JERRY SKAGGS 503-880-5937

EMAIL skaggs7684@yahoo.com.

It actually has 2 50 amps, 2 30 amps because the previous owner had an old park model on site with heat pump. We removed it all and re-rocked and put in the block patio. The shed can be expanded by another 7'x8' as long as the building committee approves. The lot is reserved from Nov to Mar as of yesterday. This is a co-op park and 55 or older.

Thanks Kirk, I tried down loading but they were too large. I need to attend classes. I am still slogging my way through ipad

I just used the url for each picture on the park site to plug into the image icon's window from the post tool bar. No big secret! :P And your ipad whould do the job.

Archived