$2.069 Diesel

sclord2002

I just saw 2.49 here in Portland Maine !!!! Whoop whoop !!!!

2009 Volvo 780. D-16 500hp 1850 torque with a Herrin hauler bed.

2015 Continental Coach

2008 650cc Suzuki Bergman

2013 Mustang GT 500 convertible

2014 Smartcar convertible

WWW.Hollyfab.com. (Metal Fabrication Company)

Jamesc@hollyfab.com (preferred contact method)

Now I understand! :)

Neighbours (neighbors) who have been rv and motorcycle travelling in the US report travel in the western states or western Canada costs about the same these days ...

come pay us a visit :D

"Are we there yet?" asked no motorcycle rider, ever. 

According to the best info that I have available (Google), there are 3.78541 Litres in a US gallon. Seems to me that 3.78541 times $.99/Litre is $3.7475559 per gallon, unless there is something strange about a Canadian liter (Litre) besides the spelling! :P

With the current exchange for American Dollars, his price is pretty close

last time i saw price few days ago. diesel was 2.26 gal. in cape coral florida area. that day gas was 2.27 gal. first time in yrs saw it below gas price, the way it should be. supposedly after labor day gas prices should go way down after the summer blend is taken out of market. Only in my dreams i feel bad for the big oil companys, now they down to making only a few billion a month. what's a poor ceo to do now.

2000 Itasca Horizon DP (Got Total During Irma). 

Vice President of Charlotte County Defenders LE MC

http://charlotte.defenderslemc.com/

Guest THE TRAILERKING

The Canadian dollar is around 0.74 U.S. Dollars at a bank here. That levels the playing field a lot regarding fuel prices.

Geo

How does that level the playing field??

We pay more for fuel than in the U.S......................And our dollar is worth LESS. Doesn't look too leveled out to me.

Usually NM is on the lower side of the countries avg for diesel but as prices drop significantly everywhere else they seemed to change little here lately. Diesel was $2.69 when the countries avg was high $2.80's. I don't know what the avg is now but seeing posts of $2.09 in places that used to be higher then here makes you wonder. There is ONE place off the highway that is marked at $2.19 while anywhere else is still $2.59 - $2.69 in my area....crazy (needless to say I topped off at $2.19!)

truckntrailer1.jpg

2006 Peterbilt 387 -2013 Dutchmen Voltage 3950

Doesn't work that way. Have a look at this calculator and plug some test numbers in.

http://www.crossbordershopping.ca/us-gas-savings-calculator

How does that level the playing field??

We pay more for fuel than in the U.S......................And our dollar is worth LESS. Doesn't look too leveled out to me.

George,
Suzuki Celerio 998cc

Yamaha NMAX scooter

Work ride is Western Star N2 Tri-Tri tanker at 56,500kg loaded

Decided it was time to fill up the truck. Two Rivers, WI. $2.55 I keep a record on fill ups. 7-18-2014 in Salisbury, NC it was $3.78 9-10- 2014 Osceola, IA it was $3.69 So not complaining on the price.

Also averaging 8.6 mpg. Don't have a lie-o-meter so it has to be checked from fill up to fill up.

$2.14 seemed to be the going rate along interstates 85 and 26 in the Spartanburg, SC area last night. I can't remember the last time I filled up the motorhome for less than $200.

45' 2004 Showhauler -- VNL300, ISX, FreedomLine -- RVnerds.com -- where I've started to write about what I'm up to

Headlight and Fog Light Upgrades http://deepspacelighting.com

Deezl is $2.139 Bossier City LA Sam's Club.

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

I like the way this is trending. $2.079 at the Murphy Station in Sachse, TX. 7 cents lower than the last time I posted that station.

If you're headed this way any time soon, Rocky, top off before you leave. The cheapest fuel down here is out at Penitas, and it was either $2.259 or $2.269 this afternoon. In toward town it's in the $2.40s and up at most places.

Phil

2002 Teton Royal Aspen

2003 Kenworth T2000 - Cat C12 380/430 1450/1650, FreedomLine, 3.36 - TOTO . . . he's not in Kansas anymore.

ET Air Hitch

Good luck with that knee replacement!

If we'd known of your plans, I'm sure that Kathy would have suggested that you have it done down here. The surgeon that did her second one, in Edinburg, did a remarkable job. She was up and walking around long before either of us expected her to be, even though we'd been told how well his patients typically do.

Phil

2002 Teton Royal Aspen

2003 Kenworth T2000 - Cat C12 380/430 1450/1650, FreedomLine, 3.36 - TOTO . . . he's not in Kansas anymore.

ET Air Hitch

Archived