56th Escapade questions

We haven't been to an Escapade since 2008 in Gillette, WY (which is where we met). We just signed up for VT and are REALLY looking forward to it. We did the New England in 2011 and fell in love with VT. Well, except for the heel on my boot that came off and wouldn't stay glued on so I had to buy new boots at the Harley dealer (I was riding my own then). We did several tours of local micro-brews in VT and didn't get them all. Looking forward to some local riding again while there. We now ride a Tri-Glide.

SKP hugs,
Donna [Froggi] & Stu
BLOGS: Our Prime Years ~ My Author Site
2000 Freightliner FL60, 2007 41' KZ Toy Hauler, 2015 HD Tri-Glide
SKP Lifetime #48337 ~ Good Sam Lifetime #42600353

• 3 months later...

I am very sad to report that we will not be able to attend the Escapade this year. The much better half can not get that time off this year. Thanks to everyone for their input, words of advice, and encouragement. I really appreciate it. Perhaps we will be able to attend next year, hopefully by then the Commander will be retired and we'll be on the road full time. I was really looking forward to meeting you all. Hope everyone has a safe trip, and a great time.

Safe travels. :)

Sniper & Sweet P

Escapees 124743 H.O.C. 1371

We will miss you, but just start to plan now for 2017!

We planned to go this year too Kirk, but she will still not know for sure if she can get those specific vacation days until mid-late Jan. every year. Indeed we will shoot for Escapade 2017. :)

Sniper & Sweet P

Escapees 124743 H.O.C. 1371

Archived