On the road again

aeromax

IMG_0531_zpscf7hqmx7.jpg

89 peterbilt 372 (the helmet) COE 3406 b 450 hp eaton fuller roadranger 18 speed 150,000 orignal miles A.K.A. DARTH HELMET
2006 40 foot alfa toyhouse
2010 smart passion red with black tridion cell A.K.A. the GERBLE

1978 Jeep cj5 V8 Eugene the Jeep

Nice video on youtube under the name of ( my big fat American rv )

89 peterbilt 372 (the helmet) COE 3406 b 450 hp eaton fuller roadranger 18 speed 150,000 orignal miles A.K.A. DARTH HELMET

Hi aeromax -

Not only is your Model 372 looking good with the Jeep on board - your trailer is missing those goofy RV swoopy stickers :lol:.

So I'm not the only nor who likes em plain? The swoops don't do a thing for me. But I'm old.......

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

Nice. I'd love to have a COE truck.

2000 Kenworth T2000 w/ Cummins N14 and autoshift
2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2022 DRV Full House MX450 with customized floor plan
2018 Polaris RZR Turbo S (fits in the garage)
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)
My First Solar Install Thread
My Second Solar Install Thread & Photos and Documents Related to the build
My MX450's solar, battery and inverter system - my biggest system yet!

chadheiser.com      West Coast HDT Rally Website

event.png    

AZCACOIDIAKSMNMOMTNENVNMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYxlg.jpg

Yes Charlie you're right, there is a good story :rolleyes: and it goes like this. I had just sold my first HDT, the Ford Aeromax, and did very well on the sale as I got more than I had in it. :D I was thinking about going cabover because when I was a young man driving big trucks for a living they were all cabovers. -_- Anyway, one day I was looking at the Truck Trader and seen this new ad but it was messed up because the pictures was of a very nice Peterbilt 372 but the ad description said freightliner FLB. :huh: So I thought they were selling a freightliner and just put in the wrong pictures. :mellow: Well a day or two went by and it was bugging me so I figured what the hell I will give them a call and let them know that the ad was wrong. ;) Well guess what, the truck for sale was a Peterbilt 372 and the guy that posted the ad did not know it was messed up. :mellow: So I guess everybody thought the same as I did because I was the first caller, :P I bought the truck right then and there site unseen. :P So why the low mileage? Well this truck belong to Bill Alexander of Bill Alexander Ford. He used this truck to haul his personal race car trailer. B)race%20picture_zpsc0aqmiqi.jpg

Archived