Update re Thor warranty

rebntx

Thor has approved replacing all the seals on our four slides. The seals rotted away! Rig only two years old! Thor also approved a new toilet... the original Tedford constantly failed in several ways. Will take rig into dealer next week to get the repairs done. They already replaced the thermostat, repaired the frig, the front jacks and other minor items. Remember: no matter what you buy, they are all junk!

Remember: no matter what you buy, they are all junk!

This is not a true statement. We are very pleased with the quality in our HitchHiker Champagne. We also know several folks with 5 to 10 year old Mobile Suites that did not feel they were junk.

This may well be true of the Thor product line, but not all RVs.

Ken

Amateur radio operator, 2023 Cougar 22MLS, 2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Off Road, Sport trim <br />Travel with 1 miniature schnauzer, 1 standard schnauzer and one African Gray parrot

Same here. Love our '13 Landmark and our old '04 Cameo took a beating and just kept ticking.

Dave & Tish
Beagle Bagles & Snoopy

RIP Snoopy we lost you 5-11-14 but you'll always travel with us
On the road somewhere.
AF retired, 70-90
A truck and a trailer

“He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion” -unknown

HoD vay' wej qoH SoH je nep! ngebmo' vIt neH 'ach SoHbe' loD Hem, wa' ngebmo'. nuqneH...

Remember: no matter what you buy, they are all junk!

In most things that we buy, when we buy the lowest priced item it doesn't turn out to be the quality which we might have had if we spent significantly more from a quality manufacturer. The reputation that most manufacturers have is usually one that they earned. We have now owned 7 different RVs and most we kept for more than 5 years. In that time we have never purchased based upon lowest price but tried to buy on most value for the price. While we have never owned an RV that was at the top of the price range, neither have we owned any from the very bottom and in all of those years not one seemed to us as junk.

I do believe that most of us get out of life pretty much what we expect to find. They call that "self fulfilling prophecy."

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Most Rvers I have talked with agree 'most are junk', but each to his own opinion. That is (or used to be) America.

Doesn't that allow those who don't agree to voice an opinion? I'd agree that $76K was not cheap and should be of good quality. And there is no question that some things happen with new RVs that shouldn't. But my opinion is that not all RVs are just junk. I'm sorry you've had such a bad experience. I do hope that things improve for you soon! Hang in there as it is tough to be positive when things are not going well, for any of us. :)

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Archived