HDT / Dark-Side Logo, Badge, Imbedded Chip?

Dollytrolley

How about this or any suggestions on how to modify it?

HDT%20Logo%20Sample_zpsxd6uaiwk.jpg

Dave

Dave, I always admire folks that have the "art-touch" it would only take me about a year or two to come up with "something" about half-as-nice as your effort within 3 hours of me posting the thread.........I would freeze to death in the shadow of your graphic talents........my hat is off to you!

So far it seems that maybe the "badge" might best take shape of a few forms.......some might like a discrete window decal......some might like a Grill-Badge..........some might desire a license plate frame..........different strokes for different folks..........maybe......

I have faith that the forum Talent-Pool can rise to the occasion and provide a tasteful graphic(s) to fill the form members needs.

Dave, your graphic does bring about a interesting "potential topic".........is the HDT forum the basis for the birth of a more formal HDT club of sorts.......

By the nature of my "previous-life" I was unable to join clubs or groups and I was often off-shore for extended periods so even if I had joined it would likely be a waste of time so I have limited "group-life" so to speak.

It seems pretty cool that the loose forum style seems able to produce various events and rallies Without a formal club structure.......

Just some pondering.....

Drive on.........(Tasteful graphics are nice.....)

97 Freightshaker Century Cummins M11-370 / 1350 /10 spd / 3:08 /tandem/ 20ft Garage/ 30 ft Curtis Dune toybox with a removable horse-haul-module to transport Dolly-The-Painthorse to horse camps and trail heads all over the Western U S

How about a hood pull ornament? What is more hdt than that? Could fit on a coe also.

Maybe a flat black ball, like the death star.

Some of you guys should think about switching to Decaf........ Just Sayin

John

Southern Nevada

2008 Volvo 780, D13, I-Shift

2017 Keystone Fuzion 420 Toyhauler 

2017 Can-Am Maverick X3-RS

ALAKAZARCACODEFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMAMNMS
event.png

I ain't tradin my rubber duck for no dang black ball but I suppose on those slope nose trucks you could paint it red at xmas time and pretend to be Rudolf ?

2000 W900L KW
Singled, C15 CAT 475 HP 18 sp, 3:36 rear, power locker,ET Hitch,,22.5 rubber

2011 Excel 36CFE Limited

photo2_zpse35f7a55.jpg

Now I like that idea. I'm thinking of one for each side of my hauler bed.

License plate frame works for me too.

This afternoon Dolly-moma wanted the Dollytrolley moved over to a graphics company on the North end of Bend to have the graphics crew take a good look at "putting-some-lipstick-on-the-pig" (the Freightshaker)........

Dolly-momma has some fairly complex graphics that involve having some "tooled-leather" graphics down the side of the Shaker and matching graphics down the side of the Toy-Dolly-Hauler-Bunkhouse..........Anyhow no Carnival-rig will be more......"Graphic".......than the Dollytrolley unless the folks at Driving Force Graphics ( http://www.drivingforcegraphics.com) run out of ink for the HUGE printers they utilize for vehicle graphics....... Anyhow Horse-folks tend to get a little over the top with BLING so I best just wrench and drive and do what I am told to do...........

Here is the neat thing that I saw in some of the graphics samples on display..........They had a fairly large selection of CNC engraved emblems / badges that they machine in house from various materials but the neat thing is that most of the time they..... or the customer fills the engraved portion of the emblem / badge with exact color matches of the vehicle that the emblem / badge is installed on........This color match is the high-end touch that really makes the graphics blend in to the vehicle.

A huge portion of Driving Force Graphics involves large motorhome graphics replacement / upgrades as well as commercial vehicles, boats, Helos, Aircraft Etc. They have had increased demand for many engine related CNC engraved-color-matched badges for high-end motor homes......

Maybe engraved-color-matched badges might be a classy bit of bling that would fit the more "refined HDT's".........

Not sure my idea that I floated at the start of this thread will work out very well on the "evolving-Dollytrolley" with all of the western-horse-graphics (Full-size Dolly image looking out the back of the Dolly-Hauler-Ramp-Door) I would likely need a "Badge" about the size of a garbage-can-lid to not get lost in the Dolly-Graphics.......Oh well that's the horse / RV game.........

Drive on..........(Color-matched-HDT-badges......)

97 Freightshaker Century Cummins M11-370 / 1350 /10 spd / 3:08 /tandem/ 20ft Garage/ 30 ft Curtis Dune toybox with a removable horse-haul-module to transport Dolly-The-Painthorse to horse camps and trail heads all over the Western U S

Archived