so rving comes to an end

as of march i am bound to a wheel chair and looking for senior housing.

i am on the streets.the nursing home told shag i needed assisted care, just as i was going to sign the lease. so shag cancelled my lease.

then the nursing home said I could stay there if I gave them all my income.

so i left june 16th, and on the streets, and have been applying for senior living which is four months out

i have a case worker at the hospital helping me

i use the library to charge my chair

i hang around a 24hour qfc to get food

in three months i will have to move my bus, hopefully i will have a place to put my stuff in by then

Fulltiming since 1989.

No TLC's--

Accessing the internet with Wifi Evdo enabled mobile card from Verizon

Wifi SSID r0adwarrior on the road for Access to Internet, ask for Key.

Wifi SSID r0adwarrior for Access to Webpages in Bus.

http://roadwarrior.free-man.com/

RW,

Sorry to hear you are "on the streets". I wish you the best in your quest for living quarters. Dennis

Trailer: Montana 5th wheel, model 3582Rl, model year 2012

Truck: Ford 450 PSD Super Duty, 2002 Crew Cab, Long bed, 4:88 rear end, last of the 7.3 engines, Automatic Transmission.

I'm sure once you get settled in some new digs you'll feel much better with your changing lifestyle. We will all have to change at some point. Keep positive thoughts!

Full-timed for 16 Years
Traveled 8 yr in a 2004 Newmar Dutch Star 40' Motorhome
and 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

I'm sorry to hear of your troubles. As stated above sometimes things happen that change our lives. I don't know your situation, or what shag is, but most places that take people in do get their monies as part of taking care of them {housing, food, etc.}. You mentioned a case worker. I'm hoping that person can help you find shelter and a place that can help take care of you. You are in our thoughts, Hugs, Di

SKP #48048
2015 single Cab Ram 3500 Dually. Aisan Transmission, 410 gear. Pace Edwards automatic roll top cover. AMP running boards & tailgate step.
1996/2010 Triple Slide Carriage, Mor/Ryde Suspension, Kodiak Disc Brakes, Big Foot Leveling System & Plug It Right Stabilizers.
www.plugitright.com Plug It Right Stabilizer, TST, Quadra Big Foot Lever Tailgate Easy Lift Distrubitors
http://www.plugitright.com/5thwheelREDO.html e-mail: plugitright@gmail.com

Archived