HDT, spotted in Canada...........

mr. cob

Howdy All,

Donna and I at about 6:PM, July 12th, were on our way back to Canmore, west bound on Hwy 1, about half way between Calgery and Canmore when we saw an HDT towing an RV trailer headed east. Didn't have time to snap a photo, the truck was some shade of red, tandem axles, towing a white tandem axle travel trailer. Is the owner of this rig a member of this list?

Dave

2001 Peterbilt, 379, Known As "Semi-Sane II", towing a 2014 Voltage 3818, 45 foot long toy hauler crammed full of motorcycles of all types.  Visit my photo web site where you will find thousands of photos of my motorcycle wanderings and other aspects of my life, click this link. http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

Dave, was it a really LARGE hooded Volvo? Short cab height? Gregg drives a Volvo 880. The grill is HUGE compared to every other Volvo. If it was Greggs, it is a sweet looking behemoth.

MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE.
~It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.~

2005 Volvo 780 VED12 465hp / Freedomline transmission
singled mid position / Bed by Larry Herrin
2018 customed Mobile Suites 40KSSB3 

2014 smart Fortwo

I spoke with Gregg a couple days ago and he did say he was off for a quick vacation with the family.

2009 Volvo 780. D-16 500hp 1850 torque with a Herrin hauler bed.

2015 Continental Coach

2008 650cc Suzuki Bergman

2013 Mustang GT 500 convertible

2014 Smartcar convertible

WWW.Hollyfab.com. (Metal Fabrication Company)

Jamesc@hollyfab.com (preferred contact method)

Howdy All,

It all happened so fast I really didn't get a good look at the truck, was to busy looking at the scenery.

Dave

2001 Peterbilt, 379, Known As "Semi-Sane II", towing a 2014 Voltage 3818, 45 foot long toy hauler crammed full of motorcycles of all types.  Visit my photo web site where you will find thousands of photos of my motorcycle wanderings and other aspects of my life, click this link. http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

Archived