RV Transport Company Recommendations

1toomanyhobbies

Has anyone used or have recommendations for an RV Transport company? I am having my RV towed back to the dealer I originally purchased it from to have work done. I don't feel comfortable with my current tow vehicle for the 1000 mile trip each way. I see several transport companies online but just seeing if anyone has personal recommendations or experiences.

Did you check with the manufacturer they might have one under contract already and could pick it up after they deliver one, just a thought.

2017 River Stone Legacy 38MB

2001 T2000 Kenworth

2009 Smart Passion

ET Junior hitch

Back in the fall of 2007, when we bought our Teton before we had a tow vehicle, I used Showroom Transport, a transportation broker dealing primarily in automotive and RV transportation, to arrange for the move from "where it was" to "where we were". It wasn't cheap -- the move cost us $975 eight years ago, for a slightly over five hundred mile trip. They did, however, arrange for it to "ride home" with a very nice gentleman and his wife that move RVs for their living, which gave them an opportunity to be at their home for the weekend (we were in an apartment in Overland Park, KS, and they lived, as I recall, in Independence, MO, on opposite sides of the Kansas City metro area). We were well pleased with the service that those folks provided to us through their association with Showroom.

Phil

2002 Teton Royal Aspen

2003 Kenworth T2000 - Cat C12 380/430 1450/1650, FreedomLine, 3.36 - TOTO . . . he's not in Kansas anymore.

ET Air Hitch

Archived