Slow Verizon MIFi

Did anyone else have slow or no existence WiFi the last 3 or 4 days. We are in Pa. and most often have 4G, but for the last 3 or 4 days we could not even go to a website. When we connected to my iPhone we still had very slow service maybe 3G if lucky. Today we have 4G and it is just smoking.

I think Verizon plays a lot of games with us.

Did anyone else have slow or no existence WiFi the last 3 or 4 days. We are in Pa. and most often have 4G, but for the last 3 or 4 days we could not even go to a website. When we connected to my iPhone we still had very slow service maybe 3G if lucky. Today we have 4G and it is just smoking.

I think Verizon plays a lot of games with us.

Why would Verizon play games with us? A lot of things could have been going on. The system is not perfect. They have mechanical failures, atmospheric issues, tower replacements, overcrowded cells, etc. Be glad it's back working as normal.

Everybody wanna hear the truth, but everybody tell a lie.  Everybody wanna go to Heaven, but nobody want to die.  Albert King

Probably about a week ago, after one of the heavy storms went through, there was a cellphone outage from Delaware all the way up the coast to NY City and into Eastern Pennsylvania. The outage lasted over a day in many areas. Don't know if your local problem may be a result of that major outage and subsequent repair efforts.

The one that dies with the most toys is still dead!

Archived