Western HD Truck Rally old (6+) on youtube

tsudtell

TS,

Thank you for sharing. How old do you think your video is ? It is nice to see folks carrying there rzr's on the deck of the truck.

Al

PS; Sorry about not reading the title correctly.

2012 Volvo VNL 630 w/ I-Shift; D13 engine; " Veeger "
  Redwood, model 3401R ; 5th Wheel Trailer, " Dead Wood "
    2006 Smart Car " Killer Frog "

All,

That was back in 2006. We were there Friday before the majority of the group showed up with our truck (before modifications). Guess we didn't make the video! Besides the HDT rally, we were there to play in the dunes with friends who brought down a trailer full of ATV's.You have to admit the scenery there is fantastic and so was the local food! Winchester bay is a great location, as long as the weather cooperates. Maybe us N.W. HDT'ers will resurrect that great event, any takers? Lol

Curt

2001 Freightliner Century, 500hp Series 60, Gen 2 autoshift, 3.42 singled rear locker.

2004 Keystone Sprinter 299RLS (TT)

2 & 4 Wheelers!

2013 Polaris Ranger 800 midsize LE

Our motto "4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul!"

Good to hear from you again, OLDphoneman! Long time no see.

I've often wondered if you ever took the time to occasionally peek in here during all of these years of "inactivity". Now we know.

Phil

2002 Teton Royal Aspen

2003 Kenworth T2000 - Cat C12 380/430 1450/1650, FreedomLine, 3.36 - TOTO . . . he's not in Kansas anymore.

ET Air Hitch

Hello Phil ..

Yes -- I did drift away for a few years. Couple months ago I was going thru some old pic's of my Truck build and I wondered how far they have progressed now. Different world now compared to my time.

Take Care -- Safe Travels !!

Dave

Different world?

OLDphoneman - you (and Dennis) were "pioneers" of tranny swap/s!

Any idea who has yours now?

Winchester Bay, Ole!

Greetings --

Yes -- The era of tranny conversions ........ Was an interesting time. 3 of us had it done. And now it has come to an end as Harold Bettencourt (Kustom Truck) is now a guest in the Big House at the invite of the Fed's.

My Truck -- was purchased by a very nice couple from the LA area. By this time they should have retired and wandering around this Great Country !!

Winchester -- LUV the place ....... Still run the Dunes there -- Great Times !!

Take Care ...... Safe Travels !!

Archived