New to us 2009 Newmar Allstar 4159

After many months of research, walking through seemingly countless motorhomes (new, used, class A, class C) my wife and I found the perfect (for us) layout - the Newmar Allstar 4159.

We found it on one of the other forums we frequent.. We came across this post:
- New to Us 2009 Newmar Allstar 4159

And after many back and forth emails, numerous questions, tons of paperwork, and a flight across the country... Yesterday I took delivery from none other than jbmoberly76, lucky for us it never even went on the market. He was excited to help us get into the lifestyle and was gracious enough to work out a great deal with us. dance.gif

What a nice guy to part with his beloved RV. The timing was just right for everyone and my wife and I are excited to begin our adventure... Just as soon as I get back to FL to pick her, the kids, & the dog up.

It's been one wild ride and I couldn't ask for a nicer seller and great experience. Right now I'm posting this after putting a few hours and miles behind me.; currently in Bonham, TX. Where I also just took delivery on my new Wrangler Unlimited. We sold our other vehicles and this will be our toad.

post-52112-0-35923000-1436062291_thumb.jpg

post-52112-0-32350400-1436062380_thumb.jpg

I found a link to a floorpan for this rig and it looks excellent! Permanent beds for all six of you and safe seats for the two smaller kids! And a pullout table in front of one of those captain's chair to do computer work on. Plus a washer/dryer! I'm may be nearly as thrilled as you are. :)

Linda Sand

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

Archived