Kicking tires

remoandiris

Wife and I stopped by Mountain West Truck Center near Salt Lake City this a.m. Looked at a few used Macks and a few used Volvos. A 780 is just more than I need. The 630 we looked at was nice.

The salesman called me about 20 min after we left to tell me about a 670 they have in St George. Low miles, auto, and white in color. He said their work shop could single it for me and do whatever I need for the bed to carry a RZR and motorcycle.

Not the right time for me. I'm just kicking tires.

I have a 2000 CH Mack (work truck), and an '01 770 Volvo "Motorhome". I thought another Mack would be wonderful as a tow vehicle until I drove the Volvo. While I like the Mack as an occasional use farm truck, I wouldn't want it as a vacation ride.

That said, I've never been in anything newer than those two. Macks may be much nicer these days.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

I have a 2000 CH Mack (work truck), and an '01 770 Volvo "Motorhome". I thought another Mack would be wonderful as a tow vehicle until I drove the Volvo. While I like the Mack as an occasional use farm truck, I wouldn't want it as a vacation ride.

That said, I've never been in anything newer than those two. Macks may be much nicer these days.

X2

It's all personal opinion And I'm a die hard peterbilt guy. But The Mack's just don't ride or have the comfort of a Volvo hands down.

Archived