Help! I can't figure out how to backup my new 5th wheeler

Seeria

And remember no matter how many years you have been driving there are times when it seems like you have ever backed at all. I put my 5er in a area at the house backing blind side when I am getting ready to pack before leaving. Most times I can put it in there no problem but every once in while it takes me forever and you would think i have never done it before.My brother has over 40+ years OTR and he will tell you the same sometimes just not seem to working so well. I have even went so far as getting a cup of coffee or iced tea it not in any ones way and the break helps.

Just relax and practice it will all of a sudden become easier and easier. :)

2019 Thor Chateau 28E on a Ford E450 chassis. Maybe awhile but will get a new picture forgive one up there it is my old rig.

At Conroe, TX Thousand Trails I watched as the drivers of one rig after another ignored all the newly upgraded, perfectly fine back in sites to park in the worst sites in the place, the pull throughs which are unlevel "back to back" shared sites. I couldn't help but think that getting comfortable backing in is well worth the effort.

Our "Here and There" Blog

2005 Safari Cheetah Motorhome

Archived