Has anyone had any experience with the "Correct Track Alignment System" by Lippert?

sfritz

We've had some alignment issues with our 2007 Mobile Suite. I am wondering if anyone here is familiar with the Correct Track system?

Are you talking about the Staight Line system?

What issue are you having? We put in the straight line system because we were having issues with tire wear etc

The true track is for when your axles mounts weren't welded on properly from the factory, if your axles were aligned before but aren't now you either has worn suspension parts (most common) or you need the axles to be bent back into alignment at a shop.

Denny

Did the MORryde improve the alignment issues or tire wear? Or just a smoother ride? I know the newer Mobile Suite's are coming out with MORryde suspension.

I know we have some worn parts because DH replaced the shackle bolts after one broke. When he did this he saw that the hole was egg shaped. The trailer sets a little high on our 2012 GMC so he used the lowest hole on the forward leaf spring and the highest one on the rear spring. He did this hoping to get more weight on the front tire. Any opinions here?

Archived