amazon locations KS and NV?

trostberg

They moved from Fernley?

According to this website (which also lists current job openings), they are still in Fernley:

http://www.amazon.jobs/location/reno-area-nevada

Although this article, written in August 2014, says they are moving their distribution warehouse to north of Reno "next year." Whether or not that move has taken place, I don't know.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/nevada/amazon-moving-distribution-warehouse-reno

Nevertheless, even if the warehouse is still in Fernley, it's not all that far from Reno.

LindaH
2014 Winnebago Aspect 27K
2011 Kia Soul

While working at Amazon last fall, announcements were made that they were closing the Fernley, NV and Coffeyville, KS operations. Some of the CamperForce folks at Fernley would be hired at Reno but there were not going to be very many positions available. In the last couple years, they have added Jeffersonville, IN; Murfreesboro, TN; and Haslet, TX.

Mike & Joan
2006 Volvo 780
2008 KZ Escalade Sportster 41CKS
2001 Honda XR650R
2018 Kymco Spade 150

Yeah I checked into this a few months ago and they were not offering NV as a work camper place anymore or atleast not for newbies. That is the only place i would do it in so Amazon is out for us.

James

2024 GMC 3500HD DRW Denali Diesel

2019 Keystone Avalanche 396BH

USN Retired

When they made the announcement last year that they were closing the Fernley facility and moving to a new warehouse in Reno they said they were changing the items that the warehouse would carry. The new Reno facility would not be geared toward holiday merchandise so no workampers would be needed in that area.

Jan & Thomas

2012 Drv Mobile Suite 5'r

2012 Ford F350 Super Duty

Archived